Hair Systems 101

MrThinHair

Reaction score
Hi im new to the hair system world and was wondering if anyone knew of a site that explained hair systems to a newbie. Basically a Hair Systems 101 site. how to choose a base, how to make a mold of your head, how to choose a type of knotting, how to care for your piece, how to color your piece, etc....thanks for you help! :freaked2:

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
MrThinHair said:
Hi im new to the hair system world and was wondering if anyone knew of a site that explained hair systems to a newbie. Basically a Hair Systems 101 site. how to choose a base, how to make a mold of your head, how to choose a type of knotting, how to care for your piece, how to color your piece, etc....thanks for you help! :freaked2:

if i recall, coolpiece.com has a good section on that stuff. and with regards, where to buy, i believe the current faves are

coolpiece.com:supposedly more $ than toplace, but a bit better quality, both good though.

toplace.com:supposedly cheapest for lace. ask them to mail you a sample of various laces. see which blends with your scalp best. for me swiss lace worked nicely. but also depends on skin tones.