Hair System Vs Micro Pigmentation - Which Would You Do?

Kieran25

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it would be interesting to hear from people who have gone from thinking of getting pigmentation to deciding on a hair system or vice versa and their experiences. I was one considering pigmentation when I noticed my hair loss but decided on a system for now as going the other way round would be too dramatic. Least this way, i can give the system a try and see how it goes, if I get fed up, I can always go down the pigmentation route. Yes we all know the certain benefits such as costs, but for my confidence, money doesn't come into it. I am ok to spend some money to see how it goes before deciding on a final option. I know for some, they state their head shape isn't ideal for a shaved head look. Any thoughts?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my own personal observations, I can only go by what I have seen in person.

I never saw anyone with it Seattle, now living in Israel, it's everywhere, and it's either just noticeable, to really really bad!

Most guys buzz their hair to #00, and let the ink do the rest, filling in crown and hairline. It's the hairline that is the worst. The densities are wrong, and the shape, even worse, and then there is the color! I have seen lots of purples Rediculous!. I can't help but start sometimes.

I just don't get it. If you are going to do a #00, the just shave it!

Kieran25

My Regimen
Reaction score
T
From my own personal observations, I can only go by what I have seen in person.

I never saw anyone with it Seattle, now living in Israel, it's everywhere, and it's either just noticeable, to really really bad!

Most guys buzz their hair to #00, and let the ink do the rest, filling in crown and hairline. It's the hairline that is the worst. The densities are wrong, and the shape, even worse, and then there is the color! I have seen lots of purples Rediculous!. I can't help but start sometimes.

I just don't get it. If you are going to do a #00, the just shave it!
True. I have seen a guy in my gym and its very very obvious he has had it done as his hairline shape is on point and perfect, now unless he is going to the barbers everyday for a shape up, its too fake. I always thought why don't people get some imperfections on the hairline to keep it looking real.

I previously had a look at elixir pigmentation and hair ink. Both London based and even on their galleries the hairlines are just too perfect.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although SMP will frame your face.
However seen so many SMP that looks fake and heard the horror stories.

Worst case scenerio with a hair system, it looks sh*t,you throw it away and you wasted your money.

However if SMP is done wrong, your disfigured for life. Lasering it off might reduce it or not.
Basically like a tattoo just not as deep.

And when your side/back hair goes grey, it will look FAKE...

Hair system or shave it for norwood 7,imo.