Hair/scalp Tends To Get Really Oily As The Day Go By...remedies?

Pietrau

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! i am new in this forum! i am glad i found this community as it will help me with my struggle with hair loss.

I will soon attend a friends wedding(a destination one) and i am having this dilemma. The problem i have is that it seems that my hair/scalp tend to get oilier and oilier as the day go by. By the time it is in the afternoon, i feel the grease coming out from my scalp and feel that my hair(what's left of it) is dropping and becomes clumpy and heavy. Of course fixing my hair that early in the morning involves shampooing it then putting wax and maybe some hair fibers to hide my scalp in certain areas and end with hair spray to lock it.
So with the upcoming event that i will go to which forces me to style my hair early in the morning up until the evening for the reception gives me anxiety that when the night comes, my scalp will be very greasy and unpleasant and will look very obvious that it is thinning in the top and crown.

How then will i be able to prevent or better, remove the grease or oiliness of my hair when i am still in the event? and especially having said that i have put many products on it already since early morning?
Is there a product i could use or technique i can do to prevent this from happening?
I can't just walk out of the wedding, take a shower and redo all those waxing and hair fiber-ing things right? It will really a hassle!

The thing i am worried about is when my hair and scalp gets oily, the visibility of thinning hair is very prominent and will show...which of course i dont want to happen in the middle of the wedding reception.

Any advices?

Thanks! :)