Hair ontop grows slower and oddly

Deaner

Reaction score
The hair on the top of my head seems to grow soooo sloooow, it's been practically the same length for 2 or 3 months now, it's brutal. Part of my perceived lower density ontop I also think can be attributed to the fact that not all the hair is grown to the same length, like it is in the back. It's all different lengths, with a few standing above the crowd in terms of length. I'm guessing this is because of sheds, crap growth cycles, all that sorta stuff. Anybody else with me on this? The slowness of growth, the non-uniformity in hairlength in the affected areas?

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
growth

Hair affected by male pattern baldness grows slower, so for most guys this is on the top of the head, even if they aren't experiencing the classic onset of male pattern baldness, they will have to cut the hair on the sides and back to maintain the same length...

My hair is improving and reversing and I am noticing my hair on top is growing quicker, getting a darker blond and is thicker every week.

My eyebrows are also getting darker (blond).

G

Deaner what you are describing is male pattern baldness.

Deaner

Reaction score
lol, oh. gotcha! That sucks then, male pattern baldness is worse than I initially thought! :p

G

Bismarck said:
Your hair is pretty long, Deaner. So what do worry about?

:lol:

Deaner is that you in the avatar :lol: :lol: :freaked: :lol:

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm afraid that if I cut it, you'll all notice my diffuse thinning, and receding hairline :(

Edit: The moustache is future donor hair, that's the only reason I'm growing it.

HARRYH

Reaction score
Hi Deaner

If u wanna speed up hair growth try msm. Just added it to my regimen (1g a day to start). A few guys on the forum take it. No regrowth benefits but hair grows more rapidly.

:)

HH

HARRYH

Reaction score
gonna_win said:
PENIS PENIS PENIS

:evil: U looking for yours then gonna_win?? Might find it on your head where your hairs not growing anymore!! :lol:

Just a hint - if u're gonna_win u might wanna do more than drink Green T & take fish oils!! Like u tell others - try reading the site, it's got real hair loss treatments!!

HH

Apologises to the others on this site, but thought this was discussion board, not an opportunity for some sad little loser to try to be clever!!

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hit up MSM its great, I usually take 2g 1 pill at night and 1 in the morning. I stopped taking for a while because I had mono, and my hair growth def slowed down. Now that I am taking it again it has sped up. Hopefully when/if my hair gets to where it I should be I will prob stop taking it because haircuts suck when you def have to get them once a month. Guess that is my cheap college student attitude. Anyway about cutting it, just go ahead and do it. My hair was long and when I cut it, it looked soo much better. hairline and I guess slight diffusion looked a lot better when cut.

G

:box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box: