HAIR MULTIPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!!!

G

Did any Melbournians see the Herald Sun today? Hair Loss Science Int. is offering Hair Multiplication for $6000. I called them up today, he said "yep".. i go "are you sure man, cause its still in FDA trials in America" .. he goes "I know, we are linked with them, but we do it differently.. we take a sample of your hair, send it to the states for cloning, in gets sent back, but we don't inject it like the kinda hair multiplication your thinking of, we sorta more like "skin graft" it.. but its non surgical and side affect free"

i tried to explain to him that HM is almost pretty much a cure, he said "i know.. we're starting to become very booked out, we're doing about 10 a week" .. he showed me some promising pics (one of Brent Guerro AFL player).

Made an appointment to go see them and suss this thing out. It sounds too good to be true. He reckons theyve been doing it for about 12 months in Australia now but he's been doing it for years overseas.

bobs

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes sounds too good or too strange to be true. He has been doing it for years abroad without word getting out?
I cant find anything on google either. What is the URL for the photos?

G

He wasn't clear on the phone what it was exactly.

Is it a wig? Is it real hair? i have no clue!

I dont think i wanna go to this appointment

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
This post upsets me loads. :( :nono: Even though I did suspect it would be a load of bullshit just by reading the thread title - no offence to the original (but gullable) poster.

As the knife has already been twisted enough.... Please delete this post from the board!!!

G

I think I know what it is.

I think its the same as Advanced Hair with the strand by strand sh*t where they stick fake hair into ur head.. except it's YOUR hair.. they grow it in labs.. bring it back and stick it into your head

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jared_24 said:
This post upsets me loads. :( :nono: Even though I did suspect it would be a load of bullshit just by reading the thread title - no offence to the original (but gullable) poster.

As the knife has already been twisted enough.... Please delete this post from the board!!!

Are you serious? If so, you need to get a grip.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course not..... It did piss me off though.

On a more serious note, $6000 is a bit steep for a 'contemporary' wig - regardless of if it's your own hair or not.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
its very bastardly and slime-ballish. using terms like hair muliplication to decieve people and cash in on their insecurities. wish someone would go in a max payne on their asses.

debris

Reaction score
lol these are wigs. they clip your hair (Take sample) so they can then have custom wig sent to them that matches the color. It even wont be your hair man. its just a wig & marketing scam

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
"we take a sample of your hair, send it to the states for cloning"

Like how I "clone" pairs of socks every time I fold laundry before grafting them to my feet??

What a f'ing joke this guy is.