Bobgembo

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is my hair loss on scale 1-10
CE292351-CAE0-4899-BE6A-D69D4BEE388A.jpeg

Braylon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I have an ugly skull shape and don't wanna shave my head.

karenclarkson21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there, it looks like your hair loss is around a 3-4 on the scale. It's best to consult with a professional to determine the exact cause of your hair loss. There could be various reasons for it, such as genetics, stress, or underlying health conditions. Don't worry, though. There are hair restoration options available. I recently discovered Miami Hair Transplant Clinic (https://miamihairtransplantclinic.com), and I'm thinking of getting hair implants there. You may want to consider this as an option as well. Good luck!

Last edited:

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to be having a balding scalp, this may be linked to male pattern baldness. Male pattern baldness is generally caused due to genetics, poor nutrition, smoking, mental stress, low water intake, poor sleep, and medications.

If you're unsure of the exact cause of your conditions, you must visit a functional medicine doctor. The doctor uses a science-based approach to discover the root cause of a problem, he/she will not only look at your symptoms but will examine your whole body to discover what's really going on.

Still, there are some things you can do to manage the situation. This involves:

1. Using DHT blockers
2. Taking hair vitamins
3. Using holistic hair products with fewer chemicals

Let me know if this helps!
Thanks!