Hair Loss After Using Nazal Spray For Clogged Nose

Krakao Marko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am a 27 years old female and I'm addressing you with a problem that sadly has become a very awkward one. The story starts about eight years ago when my nose was clogged and I used a nasal spray for 3 months (I was not being warned that it is addictive). Since then I have noticed that my hair has started to fall. Over the past 8 years, I have been to 5 otorhinolaryngologist and three dermatologists, have tried many drugs, vitamins, hair loss shampoos without effect. I have a minor deviation of the nasal septum, that's what I found out doing a CT, but that doesn't show anything else. Blood tests were normal every time I went to take one. Last time I was at a naturopath where he saw on the thermal map that there is an inflammation in the frontal and nasal sinuses. He prescribed me Neil Med to wash out, but it didn't have any effect.( I forgot to say that my nose clogging problem still exists from the past 8 years). I would like to know if someone else was in this situation or if someone knows any solution. Thank you.