Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it mean to be a man? With respect to baldness, how do we know when to just accept our fate? I don't know but in terms of rolling with the punches in the adversity of life, Kiplings poem is inspiring to me in the way that Fight Club is:

If—​

Launch Audio in a New Window
BY RUDYARD KIPLING

(‘Brother Square-Toes’—Rewards and Fairies)

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Pics of Somebody but not quite sure who:

Attachments

• IMG_5001.jpeg
    IMG_5001.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_4986.jpeg
    IMG_4986.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_4948.jpeg
    IMG_4948.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4977.jpeg
    IMG_4977.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_4978.jpeg
    IMG_4978.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_4986.jpeg
    IMG_4986.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 239
  • janeywonders.jpeg
    janeywonders.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_5033.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_5047.jpeg
    IMG_5047.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_5014.jpeg
    IMG_5014.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_5015.jpeg
    IMG_5015.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5016.jpeg
    IMG_5016.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5017.jpeg
    IMG_5017.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5018.jpeg
    IMG_5018.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 242

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey's reply to the Woe is Me brigade or Whenever is the cure coming? Wah they only research cancer and hair loss from cancer and all the endos are busy with cancer and dermotolgists don't know scat:

That’s what I got from your message. I find your posts to be completely incoherent, off topic, and extremely unhelpful. If that wasn’t the point, then what was exactly?

all I get from your posts are “men are ugly, beards suck, you’re all disgusting, boobs”.

edit: why exactly do you hate everyone on here? So toxic. This is supposed to be a support forum.
No it's not. It's BS except for the oral minoxidil and tranny meds. I help every single person, mostly without cheek who wants help and who DM's me. None of you guys want hair. You want pretend hair or piggy hair or synthetic hair or RU hair that you can only see if you jump in front of the mirror and click fast. Then you post them and Janey feels so sorry for you.

I delete every single post that someone objects to, unless they are objectively funny. Can't read more than two paragraphs? Then how does Janey answer every single question in some day's top 30 requests, most of which involve playing Guess how bald I am or will become and you are wrong because all of my cousins and sisters and brothers and uncles all hair hair. Sorry, that's not good math. It's called Bayesian induction and no none of them have Telogen Effluvium ever and most of them are fixing to go to the doctor as we say down South but mostly want a pat on the back cause they argue with you if you say. yep male pattern baldness. Jane's like, my mirrors at home work fine. Why don't mirrors of bald guys work or ugly trannies, shhh. We are all beautiful in their own ways.

So listen, guy. Janey is everybody and she's had ever single bad hair experience, failed transplant, father who's 107 and still has better hair than Janey, at least for 75 days more, we calculate. Janey can poke fun at trannies, pigs, mean guys, closet top men, girls who don't even try and hmm, several more things. So Janey is just the observer like the eyeglasses in Gatsby, remember and the all seeing eyes see all and tell all without much of a cushion. So we laugh at ourselves and the time our system blew off while water skiing in front of all of the women' garden club and oh yea, coming off during sex. Will couldn't wear a system because he outs himself to every single person and so does Janey. Janey has great hair but just loves her wig and remains happily strickly chickly unless you buy her drinks and maybe tell her she's almost as pretty as a real live girl and hey, Will takes that as a compliment all day long.

Janey knows all of the different odors that change and she has swum regularly at the indoor pool where she showers with mostly Chinese old men, who seem to love to swim and then shower for like 62 minutes focused on her 38 D's and she tries to turn away from all of the boys and oglers except the truly worthy and just to check and make sure Will made the right decision to jump ship for hair.

Some of you are stock features in the book that we are working on about HairLossTalk.com, @bridgeburn and the struggle to be hot and male and still grow hair, something like that. There's a short story about the Kafkasesque male pattern baldness that no, guys, no, does not care if every single descendant on your side that is white has hair, sorry, Europeans conquered each other again and again and again and again until WWII and most guys died with their hair. Now what have you lost my friend? So extra heat on top. Beards are supposed to work together with baldness and a heat control mechanism and boys have beards and muscles and maybe eh and girls have tits and yuck, down there and XY trannies have the best hair and the best choices of partners and just save up your semen rejections, bank it and no guilt or regret for being a hot bottom guy with full length chick hair and a high voice like Will had and Janey has higggher!!!

Better to be the focus of a joke then to be the angry guy walking out fuming about how dare they say that, that Janey and ....

It's supposed to lighten the mood but do tell how desperate and devoid of experience your life has been since it turned out not to be Telogen Effluvium sorry, guys, it never is. Will ate nothing but tofu, biotin, B-12, Niacin, gelatin, long and strong from Parade magazine, biotin shampoo from mommy's salon and gravity boots. Janey's still here to laugh at himself or themself or whatever. Goddess-damn trannies confusing everything and actually giving 15 year old boys hope. Janey's culpable and Will loves her more and more for saying what he is too Goddess timid to tell you. You are not a girl; you are not a woman, you are not Asian, you are not an Eskimo, you are not Peruvian and not from Easter Island. You are 99 percent white, privileged and whiners because chicks take all the decent jobs while we play video games and beg chicks to text sexually and then end up smoking weed and jerking each other off unless mother is heard upstairs coming down for her precious linen rags and then we all scatter out the back door of the basement and make jokes about who's the b**ch and who sucks whom and small mouths and IBS. Oh and Will loves the idea of Swiss lace and all of the guy to guy tips about how to put your hair on so it only looks partially bald and birds don't land on it for like nest material. Will can't wait to get a system just to learn how to clean lace for all of the newbies who think it makes them say James Bond and guess what? Click your heels three times and say Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, then grunt and laugh about her pouty sweet salon lips and tips and ahem, things a lady shan't mention.

Wise up; man up and either go tranny or go jerk off sixteen times a day, I think you said or somebody said was the HairLossTalk.com record for one day and caused approximately 76 percent of your hair to vanish into Onanism.

Best,
Janey

and man up Will and sign at the bottom
Will

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Note to folks looking for scarless healing and more!

Microneedling induces scarless healing especially combined with topical E2 and retin-A so maybe try that but be careful. Use too little and your breasts grow and grow; use too much and your breasts won't grow at all and Janey just loves the folks on the Bridge thread who think the opposite. They drop out on like day 3. I knew my tits had to grow and I barely hesitated tissue development vel non. But yeah, my 28 year old hero, Bridge and I ended up looking ahem busty, petite, youngish and facially maybe androgynous and we grew some amazing hair. Janey's tits as you all know came out nicer.

I still struggle with healing scar tissue from an exhausted/didn't take bad transplant so Janey's done her penance and in terms of shedding to NW7 for 7 months and needing beard removal, which I just love but opinions differ and then ironically I find that I prefer my wig to my own hair. Goddess giveth and Goddess taketh away and She just loves irony.

What are you boys willing to surrender for hair? Anything? Money for piggy or mouseback-grown hair? Really? Yuck. How many yachts can you waterski behind anyway? Wait, that's Bud Fox from Wall Street but Gekko was shorting NASA stock while the challenger was going down so to speak. So what does that say about Fox's and Gekko's hair? Did you see how Gekko just brushed it back without a care in the world? Now that's freedom. And Charlie Sheen? Look at that Martin Sheen hair line. That's the perfect amount of hair loss! A little bit of a curvy in the corners and thick unaffected scalp and fringe here/hair oops. Pretty good looking if you ask me plus he's both a Christian and a polyamorist like Janey<winks> but Covid dried all up of our secret gatherings in Northern Virginia, in Falls Church. Shh, it's M....'s house and he's completely bald but loves to watch. Janey's not lying, not about sex or THC or hair. Totally without guy, ahem guile.

You all are better than this and you could be helping people. Maybe at least be funnier but a couple of you experimental guys are hilarious and I mean that. Ralph? You are so funny! I love the deadpanning whenever the next treatment goes down the toilet and I loved the comments about farming out the IPO or announcing "our new med sucks dicks but it won't grow hair so dump it on the Chinese. They'll buy anything or was that Mikey and not Micky, from Life cereal. Is this too long? Too small?<looks cautiously>

Attachments

• Too big.jpeg
    Too big.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Too Small.jpeg
    Too Small.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 162

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey et la joie d'etre feminine:

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2889.jpeg
    IMG_2889.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 209

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cherry? This is beyond anything I might have dreamed off two years ago and all praise be to Goddess....

Attachments

• cherry.jpeg
    cherry.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5134.jpeg
    IMG_5134.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5128.jpeg
    IMG_5128.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5111.jpeg
    IMG_5111.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5108.jpeg
    IMG_5108.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5128.jpeg
    IMG_5128.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5150.jpeg
    IMG_5150.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5134.jpeg
    IMG_5134.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5146.jpeg
    IMG_5146.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5147.jpeg
    IMG_5147.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5149.jpeg
    IMG_5149.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_5150.jpeg
    IMG_5150.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5072.jpeg
    IMG_5072.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5056.JPG
    IMG_5056.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_5335.jpeg
    IMG_5335.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5303.jpeg
    IMG_5303.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5304.jpeg
    IMG_5304.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5253.jpeg
    IMG_5253.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5245.jpeg
    IMG_5245.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5244.jpeg
    IMG_5244.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5243.jpeg
    IMG_5243.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5236.jpeg
    IMG_5236.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5213.jpeg
    IMG_5213.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5204.jpeg
    IMG_5204.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5202.jpeg
    IMG_5202.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5199.jpeg
    IMG_5199.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5195.jpeg
    IMG_5195.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5191.jpeg
    IMG_5191.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5189.jpeg
    IMG_5189.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5181.jpeg
    IMG_5181.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5345.jpeg
    IMG_5345.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5294.jpeg
    IMG_5294.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5295.jpeg
    IMG_5295.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5252.jpeg
    IMG_5252.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5254.jpeg
    IMG_5254.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5255.jpeg
    IMG_5255.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5257.jpeg
    IMG_5257.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5249.jpeg
    IMG_5249.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5233.jpeg
    IMG_5233.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5055.JPG
    IMG_5055.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5056.JPG
    IMG_5056.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5057.JPG
    IMG_5057.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5058.JPG
    IMG_5058.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5059.JPG
    IMG_5059.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5054.JPG
    IMG_5054.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5072.jpeg
    IMG_5072.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their kind advice and I have made arrangements to self report whenever convenient. I have spot-on mental health and tranny medication coverage although that's chicken and egg. I seek validation and approval and when I went bald, I didn't deserve that anymore and I burned all bridges with everyone not to protect me but them from being infected. Here, every single one of you isn't tranny but you know exactly what I mean about self esteem and self respect making the man. But you guys aren't men, most of you either. I mean come on. I was one of you.

I probably can't form the Will to stay offline but I am retreating to my thread and to reddit and licking my wounds so to speak. Don't turn out like me guys and if you can't accept being alive and bald, like I couldn't then get help fast. Every bit of advice though I stand by and I wanted to give back and be involved with humanity and my X still claims I am intelligent and creative but not enough for her so I drove her away while worshiping her as a demi-goddess.

I have sunk to being proud to prance and pose and dance and I love myself or Will does or eh... Think of me like this and not like some bimbo in a mommy suit.

No regrets though and come on, some of my stuff is edgy and hot and they are not my fears; they belong to alter. So maybe show me some respect and yes, sympathy and taste or I'll.... And Will was a gentleman in every way a guy could be and God still screwed him royally if not from behind so with my Goddess if not my goddess I remain while I avoid telephones cause if I call again, I have to make a mad dash to the treatment center before the cops come again and last time, when the two officers asked to come in, it didn't work out the way that I had planned but my judgments completely shot. Bye. I didn't mean to, swear to Goddess but now I am stuck and there's no way out, huis clos is the term in colloquial French. Not even Freud, Jung and a pack of male Collie dogs could fix me now. I am Syd Barrett without a filter... But Syd lost his hair see and it was tragic what happened to him and Janey.... Without Syd's boyish curls, Roger Waters just took over and multi-colored prism caught Will's eyes and drew him in. Lisa loved that record too and she was always on top of things so to speak. All of Syd's songs are about me and he nailed the fascination with panties. Why are guys like that<turns up nose>

But listen to the lyrics of Bike and yes, bike riding is much more fun for chicks, just saying and Syd's maybe madder than me. I don't howl; only spit, scratch and hiss and Lisa taught me all of that. That's why people do when they get raped and they can't stop the sexual assault. You kick and scream and spit and hiss and scratch but ultimately you lie back and think of Trump eh, England as the saying goes but me, I think of Merkel.

Don't scorn me. Save yourselves. Janey couldn't save Will.

Too everyone that I have disappointed just go back to what you would have been doing and Butter and Jake and the cartoon guy with the shaved head, I really liked you three but Butter, you are a man and you are sensitive and I love punning with you and funning with you and even dunning with you as say a cow.

If I end up in jail that's it for me so I have to smack myself around to get back into the submissive Will dynamic but eh, I prefer being this now. Sorry to my Marine corps father who wouldn't let me wear my hair long but you destroyed my life and made me gay er trans. But look for some Janey polls where you get to pick like Jason Todd whether she stays or whether she goes. That ended up being an amazing story arc.... But for me. I mean I am smitten with this girl, Janey and yes, she's legal everybody, 16's legal in Maryland.

I fought this with most of my strength guys and maybe you can get stuck on this side with hair but no way back psychologically especially with breast grafts and SRS but no implants. I stand firm on one thing. I won't turn Janey into a bimbo and it's hard enough to keep her just a sissy but rock bottom's when your choices are Bimbo gum chewer and Sissy maid/made to all of the bald boys. Bending over for bald boys? You can't sink lower than that except now in bed, I don't see Lisa, I see big bald six feet two Butterbean and I think of the real butter bean and that makes any guy/girl hot, right? rising pitch. I am going to take my meds now.

Kisses and yes, my bottom is not too ugly, Pigeon! Either way, kiss my *** as I move on to institutionalized life. And my beloved Sol. Janey's throwing you back and think if this is really what you want. I still do but once you are on this side, being a guy again just seems heartbreaking and I can't ever go back.... And Plz, you break my heart because Janey goes by intelligence in terms of estimating age and I see you as about 40 and still attractive and smart like Sol and you have common sense. I don't and I won't and that's the reality. But Sol and Plz, as my lawyer will soon say she hit me and I took it and then I took the blame for her smacking me around all of those years to protect her and I didn't even hire a lawyer then cause I adored her but no jail, honey! Plz, don't hate someone with raging PTSD and six years of no sleep at night without special meds that make me sleep all day but without them the ADHD med keeps me up.

As I tell my family, Rebekah says that if I am still trying and taking all of my meds and staying in weekly to thrice-weekly therapy then people should forgive me. That's all the mentally disabled, temporary as it might be say with PTSD or not say with mind-erasing gender dysphoria where you order your X to throw you out and take the kids and flee plus a lover and then she did, cept not the lover and now that very idea of my X, I remain true to my Catholic vows but my court psychologist, Julie, she's blonde and only 52 so Janey digs mature women with degrees in hose, she says annulment is possible but the only achievement in my life was bagging a hot rich, farmgirl wife with big green eyes and a Venus-like body and Will punished himself into exile. I wish this part were not true. But no one will tell me if the pain will even end so even using Bayesian techniques, all indications are that logic now fails me entirely except with the rules of math and syntax and sin tax for my cannabis and huge life-like tits. Tell me somebody that I did something good or that I was hot like um androgynously and that's a hard word to spell and then take. But Janey's mostly Juliette and she's nuts too or is it Sean Young, well she's even more out there than Janey and talk about a man-worshiper of James Woods and Sean, I mean it's a compliment but you can't just tell everybody in Newsweek. XX's are discreet. No chicks will make fun of this. They will all pity me and brush my hair except the lady prosecutor who is in love with Lisa too.

It's the ghosting and the gaslighting together that drive someone with DID ever nuttier than ever. Do I even exist anymore? If guys like me then I must because if we have to wait for normal XX's I mean, that just can't stomach that I am a lesbian with like a tiny one because they say it makes them think of being in bed with a little boy and none of my guy friends have ever said that to me.<smirks> I want to be like Violet as she's my favorite super hero cause she's young and fast and hides behind her hair like I want to and will again someday.

KCMB, you broke my heart and so did Zoe so I give up trying to match younger flirts. I don't have the right er stuff but you both look adorable to me and I am confused sexually so forgive me for being young and and soprano. All of the ones in the black dress I love because I am so vulnerable and so classy looking and those were all taken just outside the courtroom of my trial vel non as they say. I pick out this outfit a year ago so it is so adorable and classy and sleeveless but yes, female lawyer-wear and I skunk my X that day in terms of outfit but then they next day she wore our dress, the one that got me to worship her and her big bald male lawyer tried to shield her so I couldn't see so I just moved to where I could see Lisa's pumps and it made almost going to jail worth it. Lisa, please call off the feds and please don't believe what i said about you deserving better but alas, with his angular dopey face and carefully trimmed beard--I mean he's not bad in front in terms of recession but has a full on bald spot in back and the forbidden thrills me and at least if I can be present then maybe I could pitch in and help around the house again, some if I promise to be really good Will again. I still haven't eaten today so I will be so petite for court next time, nobody will think Janey could ever be anything except on her knees for Lisa and Janey means that without rancor or anger or resentment because i am like a child and I don't understand revenge or why it was wrong for you to smack me around so much and then not tell anyone but now I am an abuse survivor they tell me and yes, without the ability to speak up or tell anyone because when Lisa hits you, it means you are hers and biting, scratching, spitting, hissing's just her way of dealing with her own loss of maidenhead and no, he didn't ask permission honey, I know and we cried so many nights about that, about how he hurt you and took something from you that I deeply want too cause when guys just take it and don't ask, it remove free will and guilt from it even if Janey dresses like a sl*t with harlot makeup here. At least assault is inevitable and you learn to like it and then love it and I promised never to put you Lisa in an institution but you said you would place me in a good one and then you didn't and I was on the streets and then you forgot me or that you had all of the accounts and the house and the money and the health insurance and I lost everything, my friends, in one day. It was spectacular in terms of defeat. Thomas Hardy in the Mayor of Casterbridge was my guide to creating all of this from disorder to syndrome to high falutin lawyer whatever falutin is but I let's say unappreciative and lazy and entitled and spoiled and I had to be the best trophy wife and Will collapse from failure when Lisa hired me a maid because, I still needed to pretend to clean my house and the new maid didn't like my little maid outfit and quit and then Lisa asked why and Will shrugged. I mean what was I supposed to say? "I'm the maid and nobody doesn't clean or cleans it but Lisa but we don't hire out".

Oh and I am sorry for not telling everybody I was crazy from the start but I figured I was just one of many but yes, I post pics and have mirrors and I am in fact the fairest 57 year old boy/gurl? And then Zoey shows up and she had like no hair at all and rampant dermatitis, my thing and she weighed 300 pounds and I only went from one 190 to 122 but Zoey lost one hundred pounds and when from a tall guy to a beautiful one so she now wears the crown for oldest and most attractive used to be ugly and bald award. I only shed to baldness and had an incipient bald spot to go with my hobo-like hair. Zoey had none at all so let her be the spokesman or spokestranny. Being the queen of the over 55 crown can be an adventure and a burden but it ends so fast like childhood but just look at Will with his his heroin addict friend with the biggest white behind on the planet and she says all men love it and not scrawny white ***. But what about like being fit and petite on the bottom. Chick said i just know that they don't need to look you in the eye but I didn't even tell her that for me, her bottom was just too big and I only pretended that I smoked H since all sixty other females in the group did but I at least still had some of my teeth but Will was ghastly and running on fumes. But they did all tell me how to score the best H in town and the trick is using the obits and finding the dealer that the last dead girl od'ed on. It's always unusually pure and that's how you kill yourself cause you didn't mean to and at least if you sleep in a sleeping bag downtown, another of us rolls you and then maybe a few hours later when they have a chance, mention to the cops, hey there's a dead white girl with a black purse and then the cops all come running since white girls are the elite of society but if they undress me and see tranny then they just poke me with a stick and leave me rot till the stinks too bad and if I die along at home, the raccoon in my attic might get me but maybe they are vegetarians. Not sure about rats and yes, this is all satire except being shut away in a drug treatment center since they just assume, tranny and meth or tranny and H or tranny and poppers and I have never popped a popper in my life since I just take it like a er man and never complain cause that's the one time men like to talk and Janey finally f*****g shuts her Goddess-damn mouth or opens wide wide cause her mouths really small for a female.

I am Janey and as the section calls for, This is Janey's Story and Satire. I swear to Goddess. Don't ban me cause then I ban Janey and existence is an iffy thing since Will's pretty much been comatose since 2012<smiles nervously> Please don't tell and for PlZ, don't look at my pics but my soul. You are too young to be on here not because of the sex and coarse language but because of the loser mentality. Don't spend you youth getting sucked up into this. You are a nice Christian boy and my mother would just adore you even if you do go bald. Margaret Jane Elizabeth says "women just lovvvve bald guys"<shudders> but maybe Janey agrees with her now because a bald Man is worth 100 half-bald boys since he works and has responsibilities and can make you feel safe. That's what women need and Janey's no different from your average white chick only just a little bit hotter and that's my line and that's what sayeth my beloved mirrors.

Janey Elizabeth L.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
well it's been a month on 1mg of estrogen, just went up to 1mg twice a day. need to stop being lazy and start my prp. no sides yet. finally getting over my oral minoxidil changing brands shed. started microneedling again. i'll report back in 3 months.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well it's been a month on 1mg of estrogen, just went up to 1mg twice a day. need to stop being lazy and start my prp. no sides yet. finally getting over my oral minoxidil changing brands shed. started microneedling again. i'll report back in 3 months.
This thread is dead since Janey got banned, you better move to the other HRT threads if you want to discuss Estrogen use for hair loss.