HAIR GROWTH DIRECTION

G

i buzzed my hair recently and i was curious about something. is your hair supposed to grow toward your face or back toward your neck?my hair grows straight up slightly back.it looks very thin but if i wear a du rag for a while it stays stuck to my head growing backwards toward my neck. ive found it looks soo much thicker when i do this. is it possible to train your hair to grow like this by constantly wearing a du rag. i know people that have trained there hair to do some pretty weird styles so i guess its plausible. also when my hair grows backwards against my scalp it gets very wavy. if i wore a du rag constantly after a year do you think my hair would stay like that?

G

is it possible to train your hair to grow like this by constantly wearing a du rag

Merck's phase III 'Du Rag' trials are not complete as yet.

G

THANK YOU THAT WAS VERY HELPFUL YOU COCKSUCKING SON OF A b**ch.

G

no realy!, merck have ploughed millions into the 'du rag' side of their bussiness, it's a massive market, you would be amazed by how many petty criminals are affected by male pattern baldness.

Ty

G

at least my hair is thick enough to wear a du rag without having it stick through

G

at least my hair is thick enough to wear a du rag without having it stick through

One of my big dreams, that is if after two or three years of realy looking after my hair, sticking to the minoxidil regardless of sheds/irritation, making sure I never miss a propecia and getting my twice weekly Nizoral shampooing, if this all works out.........

:hairy:
I is goona buy me a real nice DU RAG so I can train my hair to grow towards my thick hairy neck.

Ty

G

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE IM GONNA GIVE YOU A *** RAPING YOULL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE IM GONNA GIVE YOU A *** RAPING YOULL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105 Blenham road, London NW3 4PQ, U.K

please bring your 'Du Rag', I love a man in a 'Du Rag', so handsome

Ty

G

OK ILL BE WEARING A DU RAG AND NOTHIN ELSE. I HOPE YOUR READY FOR A FUCKIN FULL ON *** FUCKIN THAT YOULL NEVER FORGET.

hopewas

Reaction score
in another thread you said you're 140 pounds. i guess that's how much internet tough guys weigh

G

I BURN UP ALOT OF CALORIES MASTERBATING ALL DAY NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FUCKIN c*m I LOSE PROLLY FIVE FUCKIN POUNDS OF c*m!I FUCKIN JERK OFF AND c*m ALL DAY IM A FUCKIN c*m SHOOTIN sh*t EATIN FUCKIN FACE FUCKIN f***** WHO FLAT OUT FUCKIN FREAKS FUCKIN FRONTAL c*m FIEND

G

------------------------------------------------------------------------I BURN UP ALOT OF CALORIES MASTERBATING ALL DAY NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FUCKIN c*m I LOSE PROLLY FIVE FUCKIN POUNDS OF c*m!I FUCKIN JERK OFF AND c*m ALL DAY IM A FUCKIN c*m SHOOTIN sh*t EATIN FUCKIN FACE FUCKIN f***** WHO FLAT OUT FUCKIN FREAKS FUCKIN FRONTAL c*m FIEND

lost you a bit at the end?

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what are you ? wigger or a ******** ? if you are a ******** then you wouldnt look different if you shave it so keep it like that :D