Hair Assist - Thoughts?

exstatic

Reaction score
http://www.hairassist.com

I have been using this Shampoo / Conditioner for a month or so now, and my hair certainly seems healthier, and stronger.. but I dont seem to see any proven ingredients in it.. can anyone shed some light?

I have been using it with Nizoral every now and then, and minoxidil daily.. could it be those products that are helping more so than the hair assist?

Goingat20

Reaction score
My friend knows the owner and maker of hair assist and he tells me of many success stories. i Havent tried it my self, but i will try the shampoo and conditioner

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love the before and after shots. The before lighting is brighter and the after is darker. Also, the angles are different so that after shots looks more hair. It's a spam and hope no one buys that crap. Goingat20, tell your friend to tell the owner to go to HELL. I hope he rot in HELL. I hate snake oiler people. Taking away there hope for any chance of hair growth.

Goingat20

Reaction score
dont worry man, i sent him a msg telling him hes full of sh*t

Britannia

Reaction score
I cant see it helping hair loss, however if you are using the big three adding this in rotation with Nizoral can do no harm. And if it makes your hair feel and look healthier then great.