Had great success with finasteride and minoxidil

eire_245

Reaction score
So ive been on minoxidil for about 6-7 years, had good results regrowing density at apex and around the middle of my head....but found i had to use it twice a day religiously! Dropping back to once a day and id start losing again, been on finasteride (1.25) for about 4 months now and dropped to minoxidil just at night time and my hair is as dense as it has ever been.

Had a big libido loss for the first month, and then a slight reduction in libido since, so i dropped the dose to (.83mg a 5g tab cut in 6) and i seem to have had a return in my libido....whether this is a placebo remains to be seen and hopefully the drop in dosage dosent effect my results!

I wish i had some before pics! but the density increase on top has been in my eyes amazing, and have even noticed a few hairs sprouting up along where my hairline receded.

I remeber seeing a chart on here which mapped the efficacy and dosage of finasteride and there wasnt much difference between .8 and 2mg in terms of results if anyone has it???

Ill get some pics of where im currently at soon, also would love a day when i can come off minoxidil completely hate having to put it in after all these year!

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story and glad you had success!

Please do share pics when you have a minute.