H&W, Shapiro, or Seager?

baldsucks

Reaction score
I have had 1250 strip grafts 8 months ago. I need approx. 2750 more to complete hair restoration. I live in California. I can spend approx. $10,000. The 3 clinics I've looking closely at are H&W, Seager, and Shapiro. I don't mind traveling. Any comments, suggetions not to go to any of these appreciated

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're happy with your first procedure, stick with them.

In general though, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those three. Might as well go to H&W if they're closer.

mehani

Reaction score
H&W vs. shapiro

I have been to both Dr.Hasson &DR. Rose and hands down go to Dr. Hasson.Here is why #1 the procedure is different hasson carefully removes the strip it takes ahalf hour to 45 minutes, rose takes 10 minutes. hassson gets more grafts. With hasson he gives you a counter you know how many grafts your getting.Ive had 2 procedures with rose 2300 upfrontwhich Iwas happy with . The 2nd 1860 grafts mid scalp which came out very thin.I just had 1760 grafts done with Hasson last week and these grafts look a heck of alot more than the 1860 rose put in.Dr Hasson is a professional from the assistants allthe way up. The surgical suites are impeccable you can eat off the floor.I think all the doctors in this business should visit hasson & wong to see how a hairtransplant should be done.Joe Webb from Maui.

baldsucks

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. I'm leaning towards H&W but, I want to be 110% sure they are right for me. b.s

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
baldsucks said:
Thanks for feedback. I'm leaning towards H&W but, I want to be 110% sure they are right for me. b.s

I am think of going to them too, as i havent heard a bad word about them
and some of there work look amazing