guys plzz help

tamercoil

Reaction score
guys please tell me that i don't have gyno, i have been on propecia for exactly two months now, after about 4 weeks i noticed that my right nipple is itchy but the next day it went away, now after two months poth my nipples are itchy and it has been two days now, but they are not puffy just a bit itchy and i feel like some thing is stinging me, is that gyno? shall i stop, will it go away if i continue using propecia?? plz answer mee i'll kill my self if i do coz propecia is my last hope and i want my haaaair :cry:

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
tamercoil said:
guys please tell me that i don't have gyno, i have been on propecia for exactly two months now, after about 4 weeks i noticed that my right nipple is itchy but the next day it went away, now after two months poth my nipples are itchy and it has been two days now, but they are not puffy just a bit itchy and i feel like some thing is stinging me, is that gyno? shall i stop, will it go away if i continue using propecia?? plz answer mee i'll kill my self if i do coz propecia is my last hope and i want my haaaair :cry:

It is very possible that your nipples can get itchy without developing gyno. It can however be a gyno symptom. Have you been running? Worn new clothes? shaved?

And yes it can go away without you dropping propecia. However the odds are of course worse than if you got off finasteride.
This is what I think you should do:

1) start Supplementing DIM. It helps with E metabolism. if you want to throw the kitchen sink at it, you could use a curcumin/piperine combo which has some anecdotal backing to it in regards to gyno.
2) keep an eye on it. A close eye. If it gets worse you have the following options:
a) get off finasteride and hope for the best
b) get off finasteride and use anti-estrogens such as tamoxifen
c) Stay on finasteride and use anti-estrogens at the same time.

I myself had to quit finasteride due to gyno recently. I pretty much stopped as soon as I had gyno confirmed. That's about three weeks ago, and I still have the itch and tingle in my nipples and some tissue has definetely built up behind them.
Thank god that it isnt noticeable to the naked eye.
good luck

tamercoil

Reaction score
Thanks alot for ur reply man, but i didn't understand point 1, what is DIM?
and did u know by ur self that u have gyno, or did the doctor examined it and confirmed that some tissue has built up?
i'm soo fucken scared right now :freaked2:

thanx again man

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
tamercoil said:
Thanks alot for ur reply man, but i didn't understand point 1, what is DIM?
and did u know by ur self that u have gyno, or did the doctor examined it and confirmed that some tissue has built up?
i'm soo fucken scared right now :freaked2:

thanx again man

I wasnt sure that I had it, but I was quite sure that something was going on. And the doctor confirmed that he could feel it.

First of as a reply to your first post. Dont be too scared. If you have to get off finasteride, it is not the end of the world. It is just hair, and if there is something I have realized lately then it is that there are more important things such as your health.
Secondly if you want to stay on finasteride, I guess it is possible to take tamoxifen while you take finasteride, although I must say that I wouldnt want to take another prescription drug on a permanent basis. Anti-E's are normally used for breast cancer and I doubt that it will be healthy with a finasteride/anti-E combo in the long haul. But that's just my opinion. There are several threads about tamoxifen for gyno on this site. Try searching for it.

Anyway, you should go to your doctor and get your hormones checked. My no good piece of sh*t doctor couldnt/wouldnt do the test on me. But if you do it would be easier to:
1 determine if you have a problem with your DHT/estradiol balance
2 Come up with a solution. Ask your doctor about your options.

Good luck.