GSXR's story with pics

GSXR

Reaction score
I just started 5% Minoxidil, 1/4 proscar, 2% Nizoral shampoo, spironolactone cream, green tea, L-arginine and folligen cream today. I really need to nip this sh*t in the ***! I feel like a dumbass because I started noticing I was going bald when I was 19 and here I am just turning 27 and Im finally doing something about it. I would always here sh*t about these drugs only growing hair at the crown, its seems to me by looking at everyones pics its not the case at all. I wish I would have found this site years ago. Im hoping its not too late....
Any advice is welcomed. Ill probably be updating pics every 4 months or so.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cm_baseba ... .dir=/b0ea

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
hey! Welcome to the forum. I too started noticing I was balding at the age of 19 and am 27 now and just started last year to really do somethign about it. My situation was rather similar to yours in terms of density, but I had more in the front and a little less in the crown. 9 months later and my hair looks way better, i can even grow it out and people say stuff like "wow, youre lettng youre hair grow" instead of "wow, youre bald." Anyways..its not the end of the world if you start late, that way. There are some benefits to starting late. You'll ride out your treatments until your mid 30's rather than have them lose their effectiveness in your mid 20's. Its a lot easier to have hair loss at 30 than at 19 (ugh that sucked.) Sure, you wont grow your hair back to your 17 year old head, but you will be able to cover it up until a later date. Other than that, remember to use nizoral shampoo 2 times a week and conditioner has really helped my cause. I also found that the quality of my hair improved greatly with a healthy diet and excercise including green tea and plenty of soy milk. And for what its worth, you have a great head shape for the shaved head look, not a lot of people can pull that off. Best of luck!

bluntman

Reaction score
well its definitley a good that your doing something about it. i barely got on the train as well and started my finasteride/nizoral prog. good luck man

oh, and gixxers rule. i have a 600 that im deeply in love with, hopefully i can move up to 750 in a couple years

GSXR

Reaction score
Lidoff, do you have any pics of your before and now hair?

Mr. Blunt, I have a GSXR1000, its Fast! :freaked2: I like the 600's because they are very quick around the corners

ssjrexboi

Reaction score
damn, your hair loss reminds me of mine. i hope you have better luck than i have had with finasteride + minoxidil + nizoral treatments. i have pretty much maintained what hair i have, but no new growth...