Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract, Flax Seed Oil, or Beta Sist.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for something experimental to add to my regimen and was wondering which one of these would be the best bet. Any advice? I used green tea for 3 months but was wondering if something might be better.

ppl

Reaction score
ppl

Does grape seed extract cause hair loss? I take the big 3 for a few months and I notice some regrowth, but, after I took GSE in Feb, I found that my hair line is receding again. Are they related??? So, I had drop it in early Mar.
p.s. I got not enough sleep this 2 month, are they related??

I think I should add more in my topical treatment as I only got minoxidil. Any advice? Any site that can order good quality spironolactone,etc..???

Thank you very much.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
GSE may have caused a shed but any of the other have been know to cause sheds as well for an indefinite period of time.

You can order spironolactone from Dr. Lee's website. Its called regrowth.com or something like that. You'll have to follow the directions on the site to become a patient and then send in some signed paperwork before ordering.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I've decided to go with flax seed oil. I've done some research on them all and it seems that flax seed oil has the best health benefits and the omega 3 and 6 fatty acids have got to be good for the hair.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Omega 3s are said to be great for skin and hair

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Been using flax seeds for a few weeks now. They're great sprinkled over cereal or yogurt