Great sex on propecia

Bono

Reaction score
I've read so many negative comments from those on propecia with respect to negative sexual side effects... Well I just wanted those who are just starting out that I think I'm actually hornier on propecia... Wierd I guess considering what has been said on this site .... I just went at it 3 times with my girlfriend in 1.5... Not bad and my dick was as hard as a rock. Anyways, I'm relieved because I've only been on it about a month and I hope you guys can enjoy sex as much as I did tonight...

Later

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was hornier the first three weeks. I believe this was due to Testosterone 'backing up',. this effect doesnt last, but currently my libido is totally healthy.

lovely711

Reaction score
Bono said:
I've read so many negative comments from those on propecia with respect to negative sexual side effects... Well I just wanted those who are just starting out that I think I'm actually hornier on propecia... Wierd I guess considering what has been said on this site .... I just went at it 3 times with my girlfriend in 1.5... Not bad and my dick was as hard as a rock. Anyways, I'm relieved because I've only been on it about a month and I hope you guys can enjoy sex as much as I did tonight...

Later

Increased sex drive on propecia in the first month is absolutely normal. It is because propecia blocks the conversion of testosterones to DHT's, which means an increase in the overall testosterone content. This accounts for the increased sex drive. You may also have oily skin, and acne during this period. After sometime body senses these extra testosterones and realises it does not need to produce that much of testosterones, it will then adjust your testosterone production and there after your sex drive becomes normal.

For some unfortunate people after the increase in testosterones, body undergoe a process called aromatisation which involves in converting the free testorones to estrogens(which are basically female hormones). Such unfortunate individuals will grow pamela anderson boobs and tits (gyno)

For another set of unfortunate people, when their body tends to adjust to these free testosterone rise it may result in a decreased testosterone production, than he had during his pro propecia days and this accounts for the less sex drive some people experience..

These 2 side effects are very less common, so you may not need to worry a't it. Just for your info.

Also, your increased sex drive clearly indicates that the drug is working for you. It means it has blocked significant amounts of DHT's already. So you are gonna see a good result ahead of time. Good luck

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I get way horny as well, and I maintain rock hard erections way after we are done. My girlfriend thinks I am on something, but I just keep telling her I am a nymph.

Nomad

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
yep me to not problems whatso ever..... easy and hard erection.. doing it 5 times a week.. 4 months on Propecia!

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, you go into propecia not realizing how horny you can get taking it, before i started taking and i would read the "i was so horny" posts i would laugh, never really expected it to be that way, im actually kind of glad i dont have that constant sexual urge anymore