Great Armani Experience Jan. 4th 2007

haleystudios

Reaction score
here is the story of my armani experience

Hi Everyone…..
Well… I finally did it!! I got the procedure done with Dr. Alvi Armani… and let me tell you
IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You see, after my catastrophic experience and poor graft growth from those butchers at MHR, I researched almost a year on these hair loss forums who to go to. After deciding on Alvi Armani, I kept on hearing about how great people’s experiences were… so I had high expectations…… and let me say this….
I believe Dr. Armani IS the best Hair Transplant doctor in the world OVERALL!!!! (Graft survival, hairline, density and of course environment) I understand I have not been to others, but no need to after this experience……
Shane was really busy, but comforted me with my questions!! I also understand that he gets a little heat on these hair loss forums when he has to defend himself and Dr. Armani, but I can assure you…. . Once you meet Dr. Armani and go through this whole experience, you will see why Shane has to stand up set everyone straight!! When he introduced me to Chad….. I had to go to the bathroom to change my underwear!!!!!!! Ha Ha, well, maybe not that, but that is how great Chad’s hair looks and that is the result I will be getting…. look A LOT better in person!! Shane pulled Chad’s hair back and I could NOT believe it!! NOW I see why Shane has to defend Dr. Armani’s reputation when it comes to his technique and philosophies!! Just PLEASE trust me…. You have to see it to believe it….Chad was extremely nice and patient with me as well…….
Dr. Armani was very calm and informative. He truly cares if you are happy with your result. He drew my hairline and then measured it the day before the surgery, and gave ME the option of my hairline. Since I had hair on my original hairline I was able to get my original hairline back which was great. Dr. Armani then told me that he would like to sleep on the ideas of the hairline he was going to do. I told him that I don’t want it perfectly straight and also I would like for it to be symmetrical on both sides with just a slight height on the right side. He executed it PERFECTLY!! There were 2 other patients in there, one with fue and they were very excited. His result at 4 months was GREAT!!
Importantly, Dr. Armani did NOT give me 100 cm/2 from front to back. Although I was promised this, I was advised that it depended on how I looked in person since the pictures were deceiving…. I was told this so the communication was great.
He told me that I know the look you are going for and “don’t be concerned with numbersâ€. Dr. Armani told me that I will plenty enough grafts the get the look, feel, texture of full density… in other words it will almost be full density in grafts per square centimeter, but less because you can achieve the same look, feel, etc… with fewer grafts……
So, there was tightness in the donor after the surgery, but it went away the next day. Really the only pain I had was my bad back and sleeping upright. The whole staff was excellent and caring…
He is ethical…..

Toronto is a great city… although there was a warm front… the people are extremely nice, no crime, and clean.

I will be going in a few months for my crown for maximum density. I only have a silver dollar size thinning.
Dr. Armani will determine how many grafts I will net for the same look as the front.
I then should have a full original looking density within a year.
I am excited about my nose job April 4th with Dr. Davis in Florida, the Rhino King, ha ha.
Well… this concludes my brief experience; I will be posting the rest of it later.

I personally would like to invite any questions or comments….. Thanks for saving me members and thanks to
Chad, Lauren, Shane, Jeff, Chiara, Miguel, and of course the technicians and Dr. Armani…… I will try to start drinking
San Pellegrino lime

Thanks Dr. Armani

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you get strip done???

How many grafts? and how much did it cost?

ALso can u let me know if you went threw pain?

haleystudios

Reaction score
hey my friend,

well.... i got 3500 90cm/2 in the front... strip
i will be done the crown of 2000-3000 in 6 months... fue
i am 31
everything will be about $24,000

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the pain can't be all that unbearable since so many people go back for more sessions

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey haley, I have a few questions,

Did you experience any pain?

What would happen if propecia stopped working and you started losing hair, would you have enough to cover everything?

Did you feel the workers are Armani were honest? There has been some concern do to Shane's postings on discussion boards.

Thanks!

haleystudios

Reaction score
i feel that shane and the whole staff was honest and caring... i am a perfectionist and i believe i was bothering Armani with the numbers, but i just had to trust me. by numbers i mean grafts per square centimeter....
i wouldnt be concerned so much with consultants, but i would go by what the doctor would say, and i am in the recording music industry and i do whatever it takes to makes my customers happy, thats why they come to me instead of these others studios... there sound is terrble and they treat their customers bad... Armani and i have the same agenda... do whatever it takes to make the customer or patient happy

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
did you study sound engineering at all? or just get into music recording/production on your own agenda?

G

haley,

any pics? did you cross post this over on the "other" forum? if so did shane respond?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haley,

One question,

I know they are just pics and somewhat hard to judge but it appears that your frontal thinning is such a small area, why so many f'in grafts in a small area? 3500?? I think you could have gotten away with 1000-1500 and still look great.

I t will be an awesome result, the beast!

haleystudios

Reaction score
thanks guys for your questions......

yes.. Shane responds when he gets around to it... he answers my questions.... i appologize if i crossed posts.. i guess i dont know how to start a new one... i will check the other forum to see if he responded, but he usually answers for me in emails

I actually starting playing drums at 8 years old, i am 31 now and i did go to Belmont University to obtain a music business degree... i already had a B.S. in business in ADM. at Mississippi College. its like Belmont.. in Nashville TN... its expensive, Christian, and private... but i took up recording 7 years ago, but i still only have a project studio... i got offered to sign with Sony with a producer and also Forfront Records in Nashville TN... i did not commit to it because i came back for my ex girlfriend that lived next to me here in Mississippi... biggest mistake of my life.. but i have learned from it...... i am over her now and i dont want her back... we talk reguarly and she wants to hang out (i guess because i told her about my new job, my weight loss coming up, surgeries, motorcycle, new image, and how much i changed, also the way i talk and how nice i am when i talk to her) but i tell her i will, but i never do.. .anway thanks for all of your support on here...

so you really think i could of gotten away with less grafts.... i guess i was going for original density because of my limited loss.... my grafts are shedding like crazy now, which is a good sign......

I HAVE ONE QUESTION!!

Will my scar in the back smooth out over time??.. that is what i was told but when i run my finger down the scar (which i got the staples out last Thursday) my finger nail stops as the crease... i was told this would smooth out.....

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haleystudios said:
i got offered to sign with Sony with a producer and also Forfront Records in Nashville TN... i did not commit to it because i came back for my ex girlfriend that lived next to me here in Mississippi

They wanted to sign you as a producer?

s.a.f

Reaction score
haleystudios said:
Will my scar in the back smooth out over time??.. that is what i was told but when i run my finger down the scar (which i got the staples out last Thursday) my finger nail stops as the crease... i was told this would smooth out.....

It will do this soon post op, give it time to fix itself.

haleystudios

Reaction score
yes, as a producer and engineer.. i went to a music lawyer in Mississippi with a gentlemen...... i will be doing a promotional package of me playing drums in DVD and CD, as well as images, photos, and material of my produciton, recordings, and music..... after i get all the surgeries, getting fit, i will attempt to go to Brentwood and Franklin TN to give it a try
thanks