good news! (finally)

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got back from a visit with my family for my sister's graduation and all I can say is, I guess my regimen is working. I always fret family get-togethers because 1) you can't wear hats at occassions such as these 2) you're always the subject of jokes around younger family members ("hey, you're losing your hair" or "where did your hair go" comments). The entire time my family members were commenting how thick my hair was and kept asking me if I had used Rogaine or something, because it was so drastically thick (to which I responded, "I just grew it out"). No one has ever said my hair is thick. My secret is the big 3 (no secret, obviously) and my X factor is Garnier Fructis Surf Hair. This sh*t is absolutely amazing. My hair looks like complete sh*t in the morning after a shower, but I let it dry out and work this stuff through my hair until it my hair becomes thick and malleable. It's worked amazingly and holds throughout the day. I don't know what else to say really...I guess I can look forward to a few years of maintenance (hopefully!) with the big three (by the way I've only been on for three months or so). I haven't worn a hat in a month or so and some girl at work asked me out. Keep up the good fight gentlemen!!

VWdude

Reaction score
hey thanks for coming out with the good news, congrats on your success!

so this garnier fructis stuff whats it called? i've seen their stuff in stores but i don't know if i've heard about this one.

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
it's called "surf hair, texture paste matte effect". it's a green bottle with a yellow top and it's only like $3.99 or something. i'm loving this stuff.

VWdude

Reaction score
thats cool i'm going to check it out! also, you may like american crew fiber, Got2b chaotic and La coupe stretch putty..

does this garnier stuff give you lots of volume and texture?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use AC fiber but it doesn´t give me ultimate thickening of the hair, it just hold it. How do you use it?? after shower? dry hair??

I use it as it is said in the can, with towel dry hair, but it doesn´t thicken the least little bit...

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jfhawk06, seriously the scenerio sounds like a good backdrop for an advertisement for a hairloss treatment that works well. Congrats! When I graduated from college my hairloss was in overdrive. Your visual hit allot of key notes.

VWdude

Reaction score
Solo said:
I use AC fiber but it doesn´t give me ultimate thickening of the hair, it just hold it. How do you use it?? after shower? dry hair??

I use it as it is said in the can, with towel dry hair, but it doesn´t thicken the least little bit...

Yeah I have AC fiber and it's okay but it gives you too much off a shiny non natural look. You will like GOT2B chaotic molding putty... by far, the best sh*t i've ever used... if you have thin hair it adds tons of volume and texture and lasts all day.. and its re workable.