Good Hair Transplant Surgeons In East Asia Or Southeast Asia.

talon39

Reaction score
Who are the best hair transplant surgeons in East Asia and South East Asia. For Example China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Laos, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia. I will be traveling to Asia this year, and would be interested if there are any good surgeons there.
Please post the top surgeons in this part of the world. Thanks!

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
talon39 said:
Who are the best hair transplant surgeons in East Asia and South East Asia. For Example China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Laos, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia. I will be traveling to Asia this year, and would be interested if there are any good surgeons there.
Please post the top surgeons in this part of the world. Thanks!

If you are looking for the best, there are only 2 that will qualify for the neighbourhood. One is my hair transplant doctor, Dr. Arvind Poswal in New Delhi, India. The other is Dr. Woods in Sydney, Australia.

disco_stu

Reaction score
Wasn't Dr. Poswal stealing pictures from Hasson and Wong's web site and passing it on as his own patients?
In the end, Dr. Poswal blamed it on the webmaster. These are some serious ethical issues and provide insight into his overall character.

talon39

Reaction score
Thanks for the info about Dr Poswal and Woods. I seem to remember hearing about a doctor in Thailand, but I can't remember the name. Hopefully a few more people will post some good surgeons and report their experiences (good or bad).

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my hair transplant from Dr. Arvind Poswal. He is the best here but waiting list is long. Have you contacted any doctors yet?

talon39 said:
Thanks for the info about Dr Poswal and Woods. I seem to remember hearing about a doctor in Thailand, but I can't remember the name. Hopefully a few more people will post some good surgeons and report their experiences (good or bad).