Ghost Bond Users, Describe Your Experience Please!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Any Ghostbond users here? How exactly do you apply it, describe please! How's your experience? Are you sattisfied?

I want to rely only on that glue, because it seems the least toxic of them all, so I need all the possible knowledge. Thanks!

Tim77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes...ive been trying it for 2 days as I received my hair piece in the post on Thursday. I've never tried anything like this and had high expectations after watching so many you tube videos. It's been a nightmare. Ghostbond was suggested by my supplier. I went to work Friday and am a commercial cleaner so I do sweat a bit but nothing extreme. Within 4 hours the glue had broke down into a white sticky mess. In the end I had to peel the hairpiece off and thankfully had my cap with me. Cleaned it all up, prepared my scalp again and reapplied yesturday evening. Woke up and again it was coming away slightly around the hairline so I glued it back. Went into town and it's hardly a boiling hothe day but the glues done the same thing agsin..turned to mush and my piece is falling offrom and my scalp is very wet. I don't even sweat much so how people say ghostbond lasts for weeks I don't know.. it's usless on me. I'm screwed till I can find an alternative!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Yes...ive been trying it for 2 days as I received my hair piece in the post on Thursday. I've never tried anything like this and had high expectations after watching so many you tube videos. It's been a nightmare. Ghostbond was suggested by my supplier. I went to work Friday and am a commercial cleaner so I do sweat a bit but nothing extreme. Within 4 hours the glue had broke down into a white sticky mess. In the end I had to peel the hairpiece off and thankfully had my cap with me. Cleaned it all up, prepared my scalp again and reapplied yesturday evening. Woke up and again it was coming away slightly around the hairline so I glued it back. Went into town and it's hardly a boiling hothe day but the glues done the same thing agsin..turned to mush and my piece is falling offrom and my scalp is very wet. I don't even sweat much so how people say ghostbond lasts for weeks I don't know.. it's usless on me. I'm screwed till I can find an alternative!
sorry to hear that. it won't get white if you wait long enough after doing the attachment. after that you can sweat as much as you want

Tim77

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried twice now, each time applying 4 thin layers to my scalp and letting each layer go clear before applying the next. I leave the last layer a good 10 minutes before applying the hair piece. It's fine at that moment but within a few hours it's slowly going white and runny again and the hair piece is peeling off. It seems worse affected around the forehead area than the toprevious though. Either way something about my skin/sweat is turning the ghostbond back to liquid.