Getting finar in canada

falkor

Reaction score
Hello, Im sorry if this question has been asked lots but i couldn't find it anywhere. Wheres the best place to get fincar online that will ship to canada? Would my local pharamacy be able to get the generics? I would rather not go back to my doctor though, he thinks im crazy. :hairy: Apparently wanting to do somthing about hairloss means you have pyscological problems.

Thank you for your time

fluffernutter

Reaction score
I imagine they are legit.
I only ordered the ones made by Cipla, who are a reputable manufacturer in India.

falkor

Reaction score
Alright man, thanks. A few other questions if you don't mind. I hear thats difficult to cut fincar into 5 peices, is even possible? would the extra .25 mgs cause a higher risk of sides? And just so i know that im actully lossing my hair, when you have hair falling out that is shorter then the rest of your hair (i have long hair) and colorless, is it male pattern baldness? Im sure it is, so i want to do somthing about it before i loose anymore. And is finasteride safe? besides the sides, is ther any known long term affects? If i do experience any of the sides, and if i stay on it, is their chance the body will adjust?

Thanks

fluffernutter

Reaction score
I would just cut it into 4 pieces. Alot of people on the forum do it, and the risk of sides on finasteride are generally very low.
Finasteride is fairly safe. They have data from people who have been on it for 8 years now, and theres no long term sides.
My libido took a bit of a hit for the first 4 days that I was on the drug. After that, I was pretty much back to normal.
If your worried about wether you have male pattern baldness or not, maybe you should hit up a GP and get an appointment for a dermatologist. It's free up here.
Although, if you think your losing your hair, and your thinning, then its most likely male pattern baldness.

falkor

Reaction score
alright dude, thanks for all the info. Im pretty sure its male pattern baldness, i just read a bunch of stuff, and it seems like its in the early stages so, if i cant stop it great. i guess i'll order some tonight, the sides are the only worry, but for less then a 100 bucks i can try for a year , then at least i know i tired. And what does the box have written on it from evopharmacy? I live with other people and i would rather not explain lol Does it say like "Pharmacy baldness drugs" or somthing?

Thanks agian

fluffernutter

Reaction score
Comes in a blank padded envelope sent from the UK.
They put the pills between some folded paper; feels like it contains documents.

almo181

Reaction score
how do they send prescription drugs into over the border? Wouldnt they get caught at customs?

falkor

Reaction score
Cool, so if i order 10 10x5mgs, will they ram them all in one envelope? HOw long does it take for them to come in? Since im only 17, im gonna be using my parents credit card, they always let me use it to buy stuff off the net. of course i'll pay them back. But im to embarresed to tell them what this piticular order is, so what exatcly does it say on the credit card bill? Cause ther gonna see it lol This may sound childish, but im not good at this kind of stuff.

Thanks again, and sorry for so many questions

fluffernutter

Reaction score
Small packages from Europe aren't really checked by Canada Customs.
The companies that operate out of Asia are usually checked though, and thats why they don't ship up here.
You know, I forget what it showed up on my credit card bill. Thats one thing I can't answer.
;)

falkor

Reaction score
fluffernutter `i really appreciate` all the ``help and your answers, i got another question now about this customs bussiness, is it legal? like if they checked and seen it was perscribtion drugs would i get into trouble? Would it be good to get a perscribtion before i order?

Thanks so very much

fluffernutter

Reaction score
I highly doubt they will check the package, and if they do, it will be seized. No problem.
Evopharmacy will reship your order for free if it gets seized. You won't get in trouble.
Its not an illegal substance your importing, its a prescription hair loss drug. :)
I got a prescription from the doctor though just in case I needed to show customs a slip. Never needed to though.
If you want to play it safe, go to a walk in clinic and get the doctor to write you one.
Glad I can be a help. :)