getting bullied sucks hard...

zeddy

Reaction score
got a new haircut like this photo-coiffure-cheveux-coupe-de-cheveux-pour-homme-crete-7.jpg, i am already something like nw3+ but not more than nw4 so i next day i went to school and a guy who is nw0 told me i look jewish because i dont have any hair left on top of the head and onthe temples and that i have only hair on the crown and it looks like a cap, hmmm okay, sick of this world, should i start telling to every fat/ugly person that he is fat infront of his face or what ffs, i am considering shaving now, if i am considered as nw3-nw4 bald,what about nw4-nw5, sucks balls and i am only 18, will post picture later so you can tell me if i need to just shave it

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
wat ill say about bullying is u just have to grin and bear it. do well in school and get into university.

because once ur in uni, all the idiots who pick on ppl are gone, and only ppl who want to learn are left. i swear its 500% better than high school.

also by the time ur finishing ur degree, the same ppl who picked on u, will be in jail, or living boring lifes.

doesnt help u now of course, the bullies seem to win, but just so u know, it does get better, and karma does seem to catch up with them. btw i doubt ur a nw3-4 at 18, although it is possible, ive never seen one. Theres nothing anyone can say to make u feel better. hopefully there is better treatments coming. I think if u are nw3-4 at 18 the best thing to do would be to shave it and accept it. go to uni, and become a millionaire instead. find something else to focus on.

btw the only way the bullying will stop is if u stand up to him. can u take some self defense classes or something? bullies are rarely smart enough to actually defend against a martial art. I bet if u just take 5 classes in something, u will be able to defend urself against him.

zeddy

Reaction score
well i am not someone who is aggresive and if i fight him people would think i am crazy for fighting, the thing that worries me how can people say that so easy, my confidence is like 0 when people say smth like that, why they can't just shut up their mouth..

Reaction score
this was a native american hair style in the first place , they should call you the indian , not the jewish.

however this is not a vendetta forum thereby I can't tell you which techniques to use against your bullies.

but if you want to "conceal" your NW3+ I would recommend that you shave it off

edit : or you can just nick your bullies' money in order to purchase minoxidil (serves them right!!!) (don't get caught pick-pocketing)

the edit is a joke of course

zeddy

Reaction score
this was a native american hair style in the first place , they should call you the indian , not the jewish.

however this is not a vendetta forum thereby I can't tell you which techniques to use against your bullies.

but if you want to "conceal" your NW3+ I would recommend that you shave it off

edit : or you can just nick your bullies' money in order to purchase minoxidil (serves them right!!!) (don't get caught pick-pocketing)

the edit is a joke of course
yeah i know its a native american hairstyle but once you dont have much hair in front you get smth like this tumblr_lx0ds47KlW1qlz7hqo1_400.jpg, as you see it gives that illusion, i may shave it, i am really considering it now,
oh and i will try to pick pocket them to buy hair treatments lawl

- - - Updated - - -

k toke some picture first is my front relaxed and other lifted, i think i am solid nw3 not more i think, i started 1.5 months ago minoxidil and my front has thinned a bit it seems it has a line that i didn't knew
IMG_20140527_160648.jpgIMG_20140527_160719.jpgIMG_20140527_160731.jpg sorry for the first picture my phone changed filter, just tell me if i need to shave it now, anyway i am planning to shave it in 3 weeks when my school is over

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
not really that bad. Honestly I just think the top is too short. You should just let it go for a while and grow the top out but keep trimming the sides.
Your hair isnt that bad yet.
If you shave it now then you just fed into it and bent over. Might as well give him the credit for ruining your style now.
You could always just find something to rag on him about. Send me a pic of him..... oh trust Ill find something.
Plus you look like a pretty big kid, cant you just hold him down and shave his head?

if it REALLY bothers you just shave the back have it faded and leave the top. Thats how I have been doing my hair lately. Kind of hides a bit of the hair loss as well in some wierd way. I comb with a part to the side. Looks good and everyone says it makes me look 10 years younger.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, remember the line, "time to stop being a victim...and time to start making some"?:woot:

Teach the jack*ss a lesson and you won't need to deal with it again, bro.

I think it looks solid and has potential. Like Swing said, let it grow on top and keep cutting the sides. You may end up with a righteous coif.

zeddy

Reaction score
thanks guys, well i am going to let it grow some inches,about the bullys i am really strong went to gym and everything but i dont feel kicking them, maybe sometimes i want to crush their head

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ended up buzzing mine with the lowest guard my razor had and it looked kind of bad but I let it grow out again for a week and it wasn't too shabby, after about 2 more weeks and it started filling in and you could see the recession around my temples again.

I hate this sh*t, it's like I am forced into a single type of haircut. I totally understand what your going through though TC. I wasn't bullied by peers but my uncles and cousins always talk crap to me when they see me like I just started losing my hair yesterday.

The sad thing is that one of them is bald and he might mean well but it still makes me mad, I told him to stop bringing it up but he just laughs and makes another joke which makes me want to punch him.

What I suggest you doing is going to the gym and working out regularly so he stops messing with you, I've been lifting some weights myself 3 times a week for a few months and have put on a bit of muscle and I'm hoping once I get big enough they'll stop messing with me or I'll punch them across the room.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
norwood 3 id say . . . . looks like its just receding and some frontal diffusing

how is your crown doing? (the place where the infamous bald spot starts)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should look into Scot Pollard's hairstyles. Norwood 3 and still did some crazy stuff with mohawks and all.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Swing have you ever considered getting into the hair styling profession? It doesn't pay real well, but it's a very respectable field and I'm sure you'ld do well in it. I mean this as a compliment.:)
not really that bad. Honestly I just think the top is too short. You should just let it go for a while and grow the top out but keep trimming the sides.
Your hair isnt that bad yet.
If you shave it now then you just fed into it and bent over. Might as well give him the credit for ruining your style now.
You could always just find something to rag on him about. Send me a pic of him..... oh trust Ill find something.
Plus you look like a pretty big kid, cant you just hold him down and shave his head?

if it REALLY bothers you just shave the back have it faded and leave the top. Thats how I have been doing my hair lately. Kind of hides a bit of the hair loss as well in some wierd way. I comb with a part to the side. Looks good and everyone says it makes me look 10 years younger.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullies come and go and from my experience the less you engage them the faster they go.
got a new haircut like this View attachment 25809, i am already something like nw3+ but not more than nw4 so i next day i went to school and a guy who is nw0 told me i look jewish because i dont have any hair left on top of the head and onthe temples and that i have only hair on the crown and it looks like a cap, hmmm okay, sick of this world, should i start telling to every fat/ugly person that he is fat infront of his face or what ffs, i am considering shaving now, if i am considered as nw3-nw4 bald,what about nw4-nw5, sucks balls and i am only 18, will post picture later so you can tell me if i need to just shave it

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you are getting bullied when you look this good, I'd hate to see what would happen to you with legit hair loss i.e.. NW5+.

You don't know what real bullying is.