we_go_back_in_time_with_the_seinfeld_actors_640_01.jpg

Larry David:
we_go_back_in_time_with_the_seinfeld_actors_640_09.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
larry david looked like leonard nimoy before hair loss

still tho the comparisons arent good, its a comparison between hair loss and no hair loss but also between a young face and middle aged face

not fair :(

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont get the point in this...

slipy

Reaction score
I dont get the point in this...

you do. deep down even you do. never let denial dominate over sanity.

bbsa your examples proove that having hair is the most vital part of looking young. it can even help you look young at middle age. de niro looks like he barely aged at all, whereas if he had male pattern baldness he would look rotten even at a young age. compare it to costanza who looked ****ed up even as a young guy on seinfeld. even the haters can't dispute this fact.

H

hairplz

He was very good looking before the male pattern baldness **** and before he gained weight. Sad to see people letting themselves go like this. And all of this could have been saved by regular gym visits and a wig.

H

hairplz

Statham is exception. So is Bruce Willis. And they still look better with hair. I think only Vin Diesel looks better without hair, because he had a **** *** haircut in the first place. Anyway, I'm getting a wig, see ya. I might be living a fake lie, but at least I won't look **** in people's eyes. They might know my core is rotten, but at least I will be nice to look at, which is the most important thing.

And I really hope none of you guys decide to procreate.

slipy

Reaction score
Statham is exception. So is Bruce Willis. And they still look better with hair.

^ dats what happens when you don't read carefuly. exception in the sense that they don't look completely deformed.

- - - Updated - - -

bruce willis looked like **** in looper.

a combination of baldness and age catching up with him.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Statham is exception. So is Bruce Willis. And they still look better with hair. I think only Vin Diesel looks better without hair, because he had a **** *** haircut in the first place. Anyway, I'm getting a wig, see ya. I might be living a fake lie, but at least I won't look **** in people's eyes. They might know my core is rotten, but at least I will be nice to look at, which is the most important thing.

Good luck with the wig :)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yep, you seem to not getting to point of any therad that proofs how vital hair is for a man's look

Because according to you hair dosent matter and everyone look the same bald as they looked with hair

Lol your pathetic denial is so funny

Anyway those pics just proves once again how hair is VITAL to a NORMAL man face, normal as it limits your forehead so you won't look like a baloon

Normal as it frame your face properly, your eyebrows,eyes,mouth it's part of them

Normal as you BORN with it (yes Dannyboy)

The one talked about age differences

Let's see a full haired man 20 years diffrence

Young de Niro

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m371kkBrt01qefq6ko1_400.jpg

Robert de Niro in heat 20 years later when he's nearly 50 years old

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080924032517/mafia/images/8/87/Deniroheat.jpg

Now let's see wiliam Defoe at 56 years old!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WillemDafoeSept2011.jpg

See what really old means? Old = bald, all the old guys who look like **** look like this cuz thier hairline receded

This is the reality

And if you go bald in your 20's you will not age cuz you ALLREADY did!

Lol

Where did i say you look the same? with and without hair making up **** again are you BBSA? off course you gonna look different with a horse shoe...i said what i said because captainforehead is comparing pictures from when the blokes was YOUNG to when they are middle aged or older...of course they gonna look different...you said yourself anyway that over 40s if you are bald it dont matter so you changed your tune...i thought we was on about YOUNG men going bald not when its shocking for someone to go bald.

- - - Updated - - -

you do. deep down even you do. never let denial dominate over sanity.

bbsa your examples proove that having hair is the most vital part of looking young. it can even help you look young at middle age. de niro looks like he barely aged at all, whereas if he had male pattern baldness he would look rotten even at a young age. compare it to costanza who looked ****ed up even as a young guy on seinfeld. even the haters can't dispute this fact.

All i see is a young version off the guys to an middle aged and an old person version...off course they are gonna look different lmfao...i thought this place was about YOUNG people going bald...not when its not shocking for someone to go bald...

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score

Most important thing ??? Holy sh*t even a full head of hair with an NW1 hairline wouldn't fix your broken way of thinking.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Good job compleatly ignoring my exemples of 50+ guys with nw1

And thanks for ignoring me and many others here you never seem to answer questions...oh yeah robert de niro still looks old...lmfao...you cant tell the difference between his young an older self?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score