George Clooney Hair Status - Grey Hair - No Baldness - Why

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is literally evidence that you're wrong, but whatever idiot. Good luck going through life when your critical thinking is at zero and that celebrity worship mentality.

Go to 1:40

No wig, no toupet, nothing....just natural hairs ;)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Go to 1:40

No wig, no toupet, nothing....just natural hairs ;)
Please, my child. Let's not be delusional.

bald-temples-1.jpg

tumblr_ll3c290ovf1qbcsb2-jpg-jpg.jpg

proxy-php-image-http-3a-2f-2fs4-reutersmedia-jpg.jpg

george-clooney-with-very-short-haircut-jpg-jpg.jpg

tatic-com-2fimages-2fnews2-2fgeorge-clooney-talk-about-paparazzi-and-freedom-of-speech-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

14719-jpg.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP must be George Clooney himself. Get outta here grandpa, you're too rich and famous to be caping for yourself on a hair loss forum.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP must be George Clooney himself. Get outta here grandpa, you're too rich and famous to be caping for yourself on a hair loss forum.

Take it easy pal. Why do you care so much? Go outside. Clooney is on his yacht enjoying his millions and you’re sitting at your computer yelling at people about his hairline, analyzing his temple points.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it easy pal. Why do you care so much? Go outside. Clooney is on his yacht enjoying his millions and you’re sitting at your computer yelling at people about his hairline, analyzing his temple points.
Good to learn that rich and famous people only enjoy life all day and never have any problems, and that I totally didn't forget about this thread until you quoted me. ;)

You went out of your way to talk sh*t, you're no better than me lmao. "Yelling and analyzing"? Took me a couple minutes to give evidence that the guy who was caping for Clooney like a stuttering nerd ("No NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER") was factually wrong. It's called common sense.

Sorry that I don't hold celebrities on a pedestal like you and the other guy do. Most of them are depressed as hell anyway lol.

Imagine coming to a hair loss forum to tell people to go outside and stop talking about hair loss though.

Lol. Swing and a miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: AAJ

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they shaved his temples to make him look older and more stressed in ER. But he probabbly IS on finasteride and other treatments.

An yes, apparently most people go grey or bald. Or straight white hair. My father wouldn't go full gray until his 60's, but zero hairloss as well.

sathanas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either way, the point of this thread was that people who are greying don't bald. Either he's lost hair and is wearing a piece/partial piece, or lost hair and has had transplants.
This is likely the case when there is a correlation without causation. This paper suggests that greying is associated with active hair growth, so, if you aren't going to go bald, you will likely go grey. There are some lucky ones who don't go either, I know a couple of examples who didn't grey even in their 80s, one of them being Russian actor Georgy Vitsin, though in case of him being an actor I can't be 100% sure.