genuine "propecia" users ...

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've started a new pack of propecia tablets (from a different source) and they seem different:

the blister pack now has mon, tue, wed, thu, fri etc on it
they don't smell like marijuana anymore (all 84 of my first pack did!). in fact they don't smell of anything.
the packaging is different (one big box of 84 instead of 3 boxes of 28)

other than that, the tablets look identical (orange hexagon things with 'propecia' written on them)

they came from two different pharmacies located on the same street.

just checking i've got legit stuff. sure it's ok .. but you know .. it's important :p

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Im in Australia and the blister packs have the days written on them, plus I dont think my smell like marijuana.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
I've started a new pack of propecia tablets (from a different source) and they seem different:

the blister pack now has mon, tue, wed, thu, fri etc on it
they don't smell like marijuana anymore (all 84 of my first pack did!). in fact they don't smell of anything.
the packaging is different (one big box of 84 instead of 3 boxes of 28)

other than that, the tablets look identical (orange hexagon things with 'propecia' written on them)

they came from two different pharmacies located on the same street.

just checking i've got legit stuff. sure it's ok .. but you know .. it's important :p

LMFAO! The marijuana thing was priceless! =D

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Im not sure I get a propak from my pharmacy which is just 90 tablets in 1 container....i dont say any days on there and i dont think mine smell like weed either.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok now you guys are starting to worry me. your tablets don't smell of anything? at all?

wtf have i been taking the last 90 days ?! I had ball ache! C'mon !!

honestly, they did smell. the closest thing i can think of is weed.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
I think cannabis also has anti androgen type effects hahhaa

I think thats why it reduces sperm counts.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
ok now you guys are starting to worry me. your tablets don't smell of anything? at all?

hhmm I just smelt a pill and It might have smelt like weed for about half a second, after that it smelt like nothing, either I got used to the smell or it was my imagination. My answer would have to be a NO.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:

I used to take propecia and tablets had days written, definetely did NOT smell like weed.

As for the ball ache its natural, I had it when I started taking finasteride, if it makes you feel better it probably proves your sh*t was legit.

blakes30

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:

you illegal bastard!!!!!!!

you shouldn't know what marijuana smells like in the first g.d. place!!!!!!!