Genuine Hair Systems In Uk - Recommendations Please?

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

Having been looking at the forum for a while now seeing everyone else's questions, I decided to join today to seek my own help as i've been looking into getting my first ever system, so wanted to see if anyone can help.

I'm based in London, so would ideally like to have everything done professionally in a salon, though it seems most places now are online only, so I was wondering if anyone based in London have any good, genuine supplier they could suggest with some background on their personal stories?

I have been in contact with a few, one of them being ukhairsystems.com - the guy called Richard has recommended I go for a topper with french lace, and bleached knots and light/light medium density to start for £295 - has anyone used this website before? If so, what were your experiences? Sending a template and £295 to a website and waiting 8 weeks seems abit daunting as might be a scam? Their website has a registered address in London, but not sure how genuine that might be.

If anyone could suggest some good, genuine places to buy my first piece from around London i'd be more than grateful!

Thanks

Cooldog27

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in good hands with UK Hair system. Richard will look after you. I've been going to him for a couple of years; some systems have been better than others but I think that's the nature of hair systems whether supplied by salons or independents but Uk Hair are a fraction of the price you'd pay at the salon. definite recommend from me!