Generic indian Finasteride from elitenetpharmacy

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Generic indian Finasteride from ****************

Zé Pedro said:
just moved from proscar to finasteride cause its a lot cheaper...
EDIT: why does the name turned into **** ??
u mean u switched to generic finasteride cause it's cheaper and not just finasteride...
and it's like ***** cause the company you're talking about asked to not be mentioned in this forum. try putting some dashes (-) in between their name, e.g. inhousepharmacy -> inhouse-pharmacy

G

Re: Generic indian Finasteride from ****************

MPBWarrior said:
Zé Pedro said:
just moved from proscar to finasteride cause its a lot cheaper...
EDIT: why does the name turned into **** ??
u mean u switched to generic finasteride cause it's cheaper and not just finasteride...
and it's like ***** cause the company you're talking about asked to not be mentioned in this forum. try putting some dashes (-) in between their name, e.g. inhousepharmacy -> inhouse-pharmacy

male pattern baldness warrior,

please don't encourage people to avoid the censors that we've put up. they are there for a reason.

G

Oh ok, I'm just saying I'd HOPE that the pharmacies who have been known to ship counterfeits (or nothing at all) would have their URLS censored out by this software.

Looks like UP (is hairpharmacy.com basically the same thing as UP now too?!) and Inhouse aren't getting blocked after all either :)

G

SnowRider22 said:
Uhhh...why are websites censored? Is it because they don't pay for uncensorship?

That could be too, I mean they're getting advertisement when we type the websites. Though I would hope that a pharm that's known for selling fakes would also be censored.

Cassin

Reaction score
SnowRider22 said:
Uhhh...why are websites censored? Is it because they don't pay for uncensorship?

It has absolutely nothing to do with that. Thats pretty small minded of you.

Believe it or not there is no conspiracy.

G

Why is that small minded of him? I mean it really doesn't matter since I'm just a newbie here, but in my own humble opinion that would be a valid reason itself to censor the links of a URL. That's not conspiracy theorist. I mean if it's not because of the quality of the pharmacy or because advertising revenues people cannot think what else it would be. I really don't care, I'm just reply because I got a topic reply notification and mildly defending both the censors and snow rider :lol:

But anyways, since Pedro's concern has not been addressed. I'm curious Pedro on what you mean that finasteride is cheaper than Proscar? Do you mean the generic 1mg fins are cheaper than the proscar you buy here that insurance covers?!

I'm not sure if it's a red pill or not. I purchased Finax by Dr. Reddy's and it's a small white round pill. Of course I bought that from http://www.unitedpharmacies.com (no censor :wink:)

G

Cassin said:
Because its so simple and easy to assume everything has to do with money.

I know, but why would people care even if it did?! I hope the owner of this site makes some money for providing us with this service. I'm just glad it's done in an indirect fashion so we don't directly have to pay for this service.

blakes30

Established Member
Reaction score
FairTaxNow said:
Why is that small minded of him? I mean it really doesn't matter since I'm just a newbie here, but in my own humble opinion that would be a valid reason itself to censor the links of a URL. That's not conspiracy theorist. I mean if it's not because of the quality of the pharmacy or because advertising revenues people cannot think what else it would be. I really don't care, I'm just reply because I got a topic reply notification and mildly defending both the censors and snow rider :lol:

But anyways, since Pedro's concern has not been addressed. I'm curious Pedro on what you mean that finasteride is cheaper than Proscar? Do you mean the generic 1mg fins are cheaper than the proscar you buy here that insurance covers?!

I'm not sure if it's a red pill or not. I purchased Finax by Dr. Reddy's and it's a small white round pill. Of course I bought that from http://www.unitedpharmacies.com (no censor :wink:)

is the generic finax you get from dr. reddy's the same that is sold legally here in the us?

can someone post a picture of one?

and is something wrong with unitedpharmacies?

G

Finax is not sold in the U.S. because the patent on propecia hasn't expired yet. You are thinking of Finast.

Go to http://www.hairpharmacy.com (it's UP's hair loss site) and there's a pic there.

Why would something be wrong with them? I came to the conclusion it was a legitimate site with exceptional customer service after reading all of the reviews on them here and at HLH. I would NEVER have purchased from them if the reviews were not almost perfect.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
There Gucci and there is Ucci. I personally like my shizznix to be Gucci not Ucci. :p

blakes30

Established Member
Reaction score
Well---from what I understand, Dr. Reddy's Labs is producing generic proscar (finasteride 5mg) for the United States market. You can actually get a prescription for generic finasteride and it could be from Dr. Reddy's, depending on which pharmacy you fill at.

My question is: Is the generic proscar (from Dr. Reddy's) the exact same pill as what I would receive from mail order if i ordered finast from hairpharmacy.com?

FairTax---you say you have been taking finax (dr. reddy's 1mg generic propecia?) for some time now? How long have you been taking it? Were you taking propecia before that? Have the results been identical for you?

G

blakes,

sorry for the confusion. You're asking if the DR brand Finast (generic proscar) would be the exact same pill that we'd get from one of the online pharmacy vs. from what we'd get here in the U.S. at a CVS/Walgreens right? Not sure, I would imagine so if it's manufactured by Dr. Reddy's though.

I never took any finasteride before the beginning of feb when I started taking 0.25mg of Finax EOD. I haven't noticed anything yet. My hair has thickened up slightly but that's probably due to the 4 months of being on Spectral DNC/Rogaine foam.

IBM

Reaction score
I use those round red pill from elitenet and i'm pretty much satisfied. So far so good.