Generic Dutasteride available!!

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
If im on proscar and stop using it to start Dutas, will i have any issues with stopping proscar? Will the Dutas just take its place or will I have issues?

Anyone know?

hatesonions

Reaction score
ChiaHead said:
If im on proscar and stop using it to start Dutas, will i have any issues with stopping proscar? Will the Dutas just take its place or will I have issues?

Anyone know?

how is proscar working for you???

Bald Bull

Reaction score
I'm gonna do it. Anyone know where I can get info on the dosage for hairloss or feedback from other guys that are on it?

hatesonions

Reaction score
Bald Bull said:
I'm gonna do it. Anyone know where I can get info on the dosage for hairloss or feedback from other guys that are on it?

most people are taking 1 pill 0.5mg a day

and others are taking 0.5mg every other day

Bald Bull

Reaction score
That sounds affordable at under $1 per dose. I searched this site for info from guys that are on it and couldn't find any success stories. I would think that it would perform significantly better than finasteride!

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Be warned though.. the side effects of dustasteride will be above and beyond anything that finasteride will give you.. simply because it inhibits both types of DHT-reductase, with higher affinity.

We still don't know all the possible purposes of DHT yet.. one of the worring things is that its needed to keep levels of estrogen in your blood stream low. Just becareful before you jump on the bandwagon..

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
hatesonions said:
ChiaHead said:

Anyone know?

how is proscar working for you???
Well, i started finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral all at the same time, so its hard to say how one part is effecting me. After 13 months though, Im really happy I started. I still have bad hair days but they are far and few between. After the 10 month mark, things really start to pick up, at least they did for me. Id really like to switch over to Dutas now but after finding proscar for like $10-15/mo, I bought a years supply and now I should wait before buying the Dutas.

Anyone know if there will be any major sheds when I stop using finasteride and replace it with dutas? Im very curious.

Bald Bull

Reaction score
Rage said:
Be warned though.. the side effects of dustasteride will be above and beyond anything that finasteride will give you.. simply because it inhibits both types of DHT-reductase, with higher affinity.

We still don't know all the possible purposes of DHT yet.. one of the worring things is that its needed to keep levels of estrogen in your blood stream low. Just becareful before you jump on the bandwagon..

I've been on propecia for over a year with absolutely no side effects at all. It doesn't seem to be working all that well for me, so I think maybe inihibiting both types of DHT reductase may give me results. I'm desperate as hell, so I'm gonna take the stuff and see what happens.