General Proscar questions

Take2

Reaction score
I used the search function and although it answered alot of my questions I still have some.

If I use proscar by splitting the 5mg into 2 then splitting one of those 2 into 3, to take the whole tablet in 5 days, will that dosage work?

Also, are the sideffects pretty common or do most users experience no sideffects at all?

finally for those in America is getting a prescription through medicalwellnesscenter.com easy? and has anyone purchased from rxusa.com? are their drugs reliable?

For a first time treatment should I combine Nizoral and proscar or just test the proscar for some months?

Thanks

ps. BTW im 23

beaner

Reaction score
Take2 said:
I used the search function and although it answered alot of my questions I still have some.

If I use proscar by splitting the 5mg into 2 then splitting one of those 2 into 3, to take the whole tablet in 5 days, will that dosage work?

Also, are the sideffects pretty common or do most users experience no sideffects at all?

finally for those in America is getting a prescription through medicalwellnesscenter.com easy? and has anyone purchased from rxusa.com? are their drugs reliable?

For a first time treatment should I combine Nizoral and proscar or just test the proscar for some months?

Thanks

ps. BTW im 23

A. That dosage is fine. Many here cut their Proscar into 4ths or 5ths and in my case 6ths.

B. Sides are less than 2% of users. It may seem like a higher percentage because the forums are full of those having sides and looking for some answers. I think there are mild common initial side effects that effect more than 2% such as the decreased ejaculate and a zit or two here and there, but these usually resolve in the first few weeks.

C. From what I gather, Medicalwellnesscenter will pretty much give a prescription to anyone. I've never used rxusa.com but that is the one linked to Medicalwellnesscenter correct? I personally think if you get a script thru them you should fill it at a local pharmacy as it will probably be a bit cheaper.

D. You can start with the Nizoral now and still be able to determine if the finasteride is working. In my personal opinion, I don't think nizoral will really do all that much anyway.

Take2

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, yes rxusa.com is the link given at Medicalwellness center, but their website is so crappy that I dont know if to trust them, lol.

I recently started getting some itching again, so I was planning on getting Nizoral anyway.

Take2

Reaction score
okay after researching some more I have decided to just order fincar from inhouse, because of the price, and because they dont have proscar right now, lol.

I just have a question, I plan on cutting up my fincar and putting it in other regular tablet containers, will this affect the effectiveness, or does it not matter weather they are in package or in a container?

thanks

beaner

Reaction score
Take2 said:
okay after researching some more I have decided to just order fincar from inhouse, because of the price, and because they dont have proscar right now, lol.

I just have a question, I plan on cutting up my fincar and putting it in other regular tablet containers, will this affect the effectiveness, or does it not matter weather they are in package or in a container?

thanks

I would only cut up one pill at a time and store the pieces in an airtight container. If you have a standard pill cutter they usually have a small compartment for this purpose.

Take2

Reaction score
well I was giong to put it in a airtight pill container from walgreens that I had from other meds, the thing is I will be traveling in summer and dont want to take the cutter and everything...

btw, from what I have read fincar is just as good as fincar but if anyone has a diff opinion I would like to hear it before I order...