FYI -- $25 Propecia Rebate Form

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
FYI -- I just started Propecia recently and got a 3 month (90 pills) prescription from my dermatologist. He also gave me 14 free sample pills and this $25 rebate form. His secretary said that I could use the rebate form every three months and get the 14 sample pills every three months too upon automatic renewal.

I pay $193 every three months, but after accounting for the rebate and bonus 14 pills, I end up paying only $168 for 104 pills, which is a great deal. I found this rebate form online and wonder if anyone has ever successfully used it.

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
By the way I got the $25 rebate check yesterday and cashed it successfully today. They say that you can get this rebate for every order of 90 pills in the insert that came with the check.

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
kilimanjaro said:
By the way I got the $25 rebate check yesterday and cashed it successfully today. They say that you can get this rebate for every order of 90 pills in the insert that came with the check.

thanks, my man!

too bad i dont have receipts for the other months (well, i do, but they are just on my CC statement)...id get another $50 back!