Funny video: "give short bald guys a chance"!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
The part about Roberta Downy Jr was the best - and this is a dating coach. No Disney movie prince charming, but hey Iron Man will come and save the day for you.
Almost the full 4 minutes she sounded like a bimbo with no real life experience.

blackg

Reaction score
The part about Roberta Downy Jr was the best - and this is a dating coach. No Disney movie prince charming, but hey Iron Man will come and save the day for you.
Almost the full 4 minutes she sounded like a bimbo with no real life experience.
Haha.. "Roberta Downy Jr."

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smiley wants his hair back and now has been practicing nofapping exercises.

Damn the fruity hand one is gone too. Lol this forum has become "politically corrected"

Still, #NeverTrump. The man knows nothing about the world and is a loose cannon who will lead us all to world war 3. China, Russia, India...damn. Lord help us. Atleast we wont worry about hairloss then?! What a great upside.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
We are having world war witg baldness..
I am not saying baldness is bad thing..
My view is some shallow people make it bad for us.

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to watch. Her face is asymmetrical (right eye bigger) which was distracting.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Now for the important question:

How many bald men has SHE dated?

Precisely. Judge people by their actions and not their words. I've said that a million times on here. For every man that says it's OK to be bald, I'd like them to bic their head for even a day. Or for every woman who says baldness is not an issue for her, I'd like to see how many bald men she has dated. Words don't mean s**t. Actions mean everything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A female friend was also tepling me that personality is clearly the dominant factor in relationships. She was arguing that my weight loss efforts are misguided.

I've known her for ten years, so i pointed out to her she has only slept with athletic and good looking guys.

Though they also have consistent personality aspects, they're all smart and outgoing for example.

She's really embarassed and reluctant to admit she doesn't like fat guys, in fact she refused to do so. But she immediately admited that she prefers smart men.with no dispute.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ask that question to every woman that tells me that baldness isn't a deal-breaker for them.

How many bald men has she dated? The answer is almost always: none.

And they always have bald men around them of course, so why didn't she date one of them at a point?!

Her reply: "I wasn't attracted to them." Then they try to pretend that it's not the baldness.

Come on, it is a deal-breaker for a lot of girls, which is why my friend of similar attractiveness (but with a NW1) gets 50 matches while I get 5 on Tinder.

Any man who is at least above average and has a full head of hair is living life on easy mode when it comes to dating.

These conversations never happened.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I was talking to female family member.She is 65! but very good looking for her age and she was talking about some guy at same age she met after many years. She said he looked still good because he was not fat or bald.

I was sitting there with my Norwood 5 at 26.I just said yeah....then quiet.

Its not first time I heard females from family talking like that or trashing some mans appareance cause of baldness.

So yeah, beware to be bald at 65!

blackg

Reaction score
I was talking to female family member.She is 65! but very good looking for her age and she was talking about some guy at same age she met after many years. She said he looked still good because he was not fat or bald.

I was sitting there with my Norwood 5 at 26.I just said yeah....then quiet.

Its not first time I heard females from family talking like that or trashing some mans appareance cause of baldness.

So yeah, beware to be bald at 65!
This woman will be wearing diapers soon.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People can sugarcoat it all they want but if you don't have a full head of hair, you are by default put in the back of the line. You need to overcompensate with some other variable like being filthy rich or male model face/body in order to even be a contender. Its not impossible, it just makes it really hard. An alternative is to settle for beta women and trust me that isn't exactly a walk in the park.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A female friend was also tepling me that personality is clearly the dominant factor in relationships. She was arguing that my weight loss efforts are misguided.

I've known her for ten years, so i pointed out to her she has only slept with athletic and good looking guys.

Though they also have consistent personality aspects, they're all smart and outgoing for example.

She's really embarassed and reluctant to admit she doesn't like fat guys, in fact she refused to do so. But she immediately admited that she prefers smart men.with no dispute.
I weighted 87 kgs until 12 months ago. Now I am 75. People used to say my belly did not matter. Bull****... I feel much better with less fat. Don't listen to people. If you can, lose the extra weight. It will do you only good.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
This is why it made me laugh! Because the lady considers it almost an "anomaly worth trying" that some girl should consider dating some one who is, well, us.

Exactly. Check out the apologetic expression at 3.15-3.17

- - - Updated - - -

Although the idea for the video is in itself funny, there is one absolute gem of a line 3mins in:

"Yknow he's a great guy, loves your kids, loves your pets"

Realistically this video is only speaking out to women with illegitimate children and crazy cat ladies.

This woman's heart is in the right place but she is really patronising, and a few things she says are really airheaded "look at Robert Downey Jr, short and hot!" that useless advice has the opposite effect of the entire ****ing video! It's supposed to be about having realistic aesthetic standards, then start telling people about hunky movie stars, send them out into the real world where most short guys are like this:

I'm too lazy to find a stock pic, use your imagination.

Women are utterly confused creatures. They don't know what they're thinking and what they're talking...which could be poles apart. Don't try to understand them because you can't.

blackg

Reaction score
I just watched this video again.
It's harder to watch the second time around.
And to be totally honest.. If I was to date this girl, I would definitely be lowering my standards.
Intellectual standards.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Yoohoo, I am exactly as tall as Robert Downy Jr :band:

This means I have a chance if I have an hair transplant and plastic surgeries on facial features. There is hope