FUE scars for beard transplant, worth it ?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Man it feels so weird posting back in here after quitting 3 years ago, i quit this forum since i decided to go for a full shave that changed my life for the best and the feedbacks i got back from the members back then were so helpful to pull myself back from the dark place i was in because of loosing my hair.

Anyway back to the subject for my post, I'm considering a beard transplant to add more density to my beard and since the hair is just sitting at the back of my head getting shaved every two to three days why not using it to max out the beard, a friend of mine photoshoped one of my pictures to add more density to my beard which i posted to my social media, and man the reactions i got... a full beard is really a game changer for a shaved head look. I'm considering doing it in turkey but the part that I'm most worried about is the scars that fue can leave especially that i have no way of hiding them since my head is always shaved and i like taking care of my skin.
Does anyone have a similar experience in regards to FUE for a beard + shaved head ?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Man it feels so weird posting back in here after quitting 3 years ago, i quit this forum since i decided to go for a full shave that changed my life for the best and the feedbacks i got back from the members back then were so helpful to pull myself back from the dark place i was in because of loosing my hair.

Anyway back to the subject for my post, I'm considering a beard transplant to add more density to my beard and since the hair is just sitting at the back of my head getting shaved every two to three days why not using it to max out the beard, a friend of mine photoshoped one of my pictures to add more density to my beard which i posted to my social media, and man the reactions i got... a full beard is really a game changer for a shaved head look. I'm considering doing it in turkey but the part that I'm most worried about is the scars that fue can leave especially that i have no way of hiding them since my head is always shaved and i like taking care of my skin.
Does anyone have a similar experience in regards to FUE for a beard + shaved head ?
Welcome back! Lifes been good with the shaved head? Happy to hear that their is a light at the end of the tunnel haha.

A friend of mine had it done and he can shave his head with 0 guard and the scars are really not visible, but the kicker is that hes very pale white. If you have darker skin at all it might be visible but there are SMP methods for minimizing their appearance on almost any skin tone.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome back! Lifes been good with the shaved head? Happy to hear that their is a light at the end of the tunnel haha.

A friend of mine had it done and he can shave his head with 0 guard and the scars are really not visible, but the kicker is that hes very pale white. If you have darker skin at all it might be visible but there are SMP methods for minimizing their appearance on almost any skin tone.
Thanks, yeah man there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, i was not expecting the fact that my head was fit for a shaved look, and once i took the big step it was the most liberating experience in my life, changed so many things mentally and physically, started working out seriously, taking care of my self like never before, skin care, nutrition, clothes and socially it changed me a lot since people interract with me differently, girls also i have much more success than before shaving (which wasn't a lot to begin with) i guess the shaved look and beard give me a more manly look.

My skin is somewhat toned (mediteranian look) i will look into smp options. How were the results of your friend's beard transplant ? Do you have an idea about how many grafts he needed ?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, as trialAcc says SMP has really come on and can really help camouflage the FUE extraction dots (just make sure you go somewhere good). Mediterranean skin is actually an advantage for SMP.

With the beard transplant also remember that head hair is much finer than beard hair so it may not be possible to get a really dense look, as with the SMP make sure you go somewhere reputable. Be really careful with Turkey.

shami26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever tried applying Minoxidil on your beard? Lots of people on Reddit / MinoxBeards had success with it. You can do both, minoxidil on the beard for a year then do a beard transplant after.