FUE hair transplant...

bigrichie

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, been a while since i've been on here - in fact so long now, this is a completely new login. But i'm a very regular reader of the forum and this site has helped me make the decision to get on Propecia. Very scary thought at first but now over a year down the line and things are looking much better.

So, as i said, i have been on Propecia now for over a year, my main reason for making the jump is my hairline was receeding pretty badly, a year on and i did have some initial hair regrowth and thickening, but now after a year, it seems to have ground to a halt. not losing any more hair it seems but not getting any further regrowth. So, now i'm looking into the next steps of a hair transplant...

As my hair still looks pretty good on top, my main problem is my very weak hairline, i style to the point where no one has every really noticed my balding, so i was hoping i could get a hair transplant to sort things and start to really enjoy the rest of my youth (i'm 27) and not feel nervous or paranoid any longer.

After lots of research, i have narrowed it down to two potentials. Dr Feller and Dr Rogers (UK based)

my reson for this is:
1) i have heard people mention Rogers can do hair transplant without shaving my head, which i want to avoid because of time off work etc and i think Geminix highly recomended him
2) and Feller - well, if i have to go all out, his hairline work looks absolutly amazing in comparison to a lot of others out there.

Anyway, i'm trying to get pics up but for some reason .bmp pics wont upload. But to give you a visual, i would say my hairline has gone back around 1cm at worst and i would require a max of 1000 grafts.

would be good to get an idea on your thoughts on this. and try to be gentle, I'm still a newbie poster :)