FUE clincis in the UK

GeminiX

Reaction score
So?

Just because people spread myths on internet forums doesn't make them facts, just look at religion.

Can you back up what you're saying by people you actually know and have had UK procedures in the last few years?
(It's amazing how many people suddenly claim to know *loads* of people, even though hair transplant procedures are rather rare).

I don't wan't to get into yet another tedious discussion about this, but it's really frustrating when I see the same old nonsense being spread around by people who are only spreading it because someone else did. Basically, pretty much exactly what you did in the post above.

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
(It's amazing how many people suddenly claim to know *loads* of people, even though hair transplant procedures are rather rare).

Yes, I find this amazing too. And it comes in very handy when debating on the internet because it can't be backed up. I suppose you know lots of happy UK hair transplant patients. I have a 12 inch...

But pictures and videos can be viewed and then people can make their own minds up whether they are good or not. And this is totally subjective and not everyone will think the same.

So everything which you don't agree with on the internet is a myth? Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to express it just like you are. So on this thread alone by your reasoning six people are spreading myths and you are stating facts?

It is my opinion that you can get a good strip hair transplant in the UK with a Doctor in Manchester. But if you want a great strip hair transplant or a FUE procedure then you need to travel abroad.

This is my last post on this thread so you can have the final say (stating facts of course).

GeminiX

Reaction score
Absolutely right Manutd, I say mayself that the UK clinics don't do huge sessions, they are generally regarded as a bad idea and the clinics are simply not geared for that sort of procedure. If someone is certain they want a mega session carried out over a long day or two, and are happy with the additional risks, then I believe North America is the best option.

I've only seen the results of 2 UK FUE surgeons, which are the only two names I recommend personally. The results were superb and completely natural, easily as good as work I've seen from other surgeons around the world. Consider my social circle and people I meet at the kinds of parties I go to, I probably meet more cosmetic surgery patients than many clinic receptionists lol.

So yes indeed I do get fed up seeing so many misinformed people spreading each others nonsense; especially when I regularly see so many excellent results.