Fue 2500 Grafts 4 Month Progress - Will Update Thread

Andrew11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome looks great man ! I would even say you were nw4. You have like a solid nw2 nw2.5 now and it looks great ! I would personally always keep a mature hairline and always be conservertive just for peace of mind but do what you would like im sure itll look awesome !

cosmedicaturquia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell everyone. I just wanted to updated the forum members on my progress.

I read a lot of posts where people don't update throughout the journey and I promise I will as I've been lurking these forums since I got the surgery 4 months back.

I had a 2500 FUE procedure done on October 6 2017 in Beverly Hills at Advanced Hair. I have to double check, but I believe it was near $12K.

The doctor does all the drawings and hairline recommendations. I wanted it a little lower but may do that a few years down the line. Two of the staff, one who is PA does all the extractions.

The doctor himself does every last incision as that's the most important part of the process. His staff then implants the hairs, but he made several suggestions to them as they did it.

Currently I am only at 4 months and 1 week post op and already super happy with the results. I know some people on these forums have nothing at 4 months, so I was nervous but can say that I'm a believer in the process now.

Here is a before and after. Like I said, I will continue to update this thread as it progresses. Let me know if you have any questions.
Very very good! Thnak you for sharing with us! transplante capilar