Reaction score
p7E99Nb.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think this dude looks good bald? he's on reddit's Bald sub which is basically a sly bald guys like circle-jerk, they post "looks great bro, chicks dig it" on everyone's photos even if they look utterly terrible. they might as well all be bots.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/8zetvv/im_20_years_old_have_been_losing_my_hair_since_my/

View attachment 93497
I don’t know. He might as well have some charm to some girls, these things are weird.
However, it does look like an alien head to me, poor guy.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
His baldness completely destroys his looks in my opinion, he would be attractive as a NW1. For a bald guy he doesn't look toooo bad though, it seems like he has a good jawline. But considering he is only 20 years old he will get absolutely zero attention from girls his age, that's a fact. I'd probably be in the same situation as he is tbh if I wasn't on meds.

Damn I feel bad for this guy same age as me . His head looks a little big like mine but he’s not a bad looking guy at all. With a thick nw1 though he would do a lot better dating .

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think this dude looks good bald? he's on reddit's Bald sub which is basically a sly bald guys like circle-jerk, they post "looks great bro, chicks dig it" on everyone's photos even if they look utterly terrible. they might as well all be bots.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/8zetvv/im_20_years_old_have_been_losing_my_hair_since_my/

View attachment 93497

He doesn’t look old, but I will say young, bald, shaved guys like that have an indeterminate age. He could be anything from 20 to 35.

The picture is unflattering (never ending forehead) and he probably looks better in person. It’s also still debatable whether removing all framing like that is the best approach to advanced balding.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 93497

Jesus poor guy. Chicks wont dig it lol. He looks like he just came out of chemotherapy. But he got balls to shave it.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swiped tinder all my swipes the last 3 days , not one match

google: Tinder ELO rating. If you swipe all day right and no one swipes on you right, you are at the bottom of the bottom in the ELO rating. Basicaly invisible.Or your pictures are just ugly as f***. I "cheated" on Tinder a lot with 5 filters and a perfect angle that my hairloss wasnt that bad. Suddenly the matches and dates came.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 93497

Not attractive at all. But I don't think he was that attractive with hair. His face is just not attractive imo even when I cover up his scalp with my hand.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not attractive at all. But I don't think he was that attractive with hair. His face is just not attractive imo even when I cover up his scalp with my hand.

He would be just fine if hair disguised his alien like headshape.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

View attachment 93497

Sometimes being optimistic is better than reality.
Girls laugh on the topic of baldness.
Forget talking on chances.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 93497

Poor man. He looks awful.

In 15 years time with some facial hair and some ageing he will probably look okay but at the moment he looks like a sick child.

The lightbulb head doesn't help

INT

Reaction score
How would you know what dating is like nowadays? You just troll on forums in your mom's basement.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nightmare even then as he'll be older with ageing but yes it will kinda make him look 'normal poor' as opposed to 'abnormal poor.' Can't see girls truly chasing him, even in his league or below, way girls are. He should shift focus away from looks and channel it into useful lasting and enjoyable endeavours. He can date for sure and find love with some effort but beating himself up is a never ending unhealthy cycle. He's just missed out on genetics, acceptance takes courage, alphaness and awareness.

His only chance is if he goes through the "friend" phase first. I try to be positive in general but he has no way of getting into anything serious if he skips it. He'll have no luck in bars, clubs, and apps. Maybe classmates or coworkers. Anything that will show his personality right after his looks.