f*** Red Pill, Just Give Me My Death Pill

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people with so many flaws (overweight,messed up facial features) feel comfortable putting someone that looks good with hair loss down? Does it make them feel bad that they are uglier than someone with hair loss? Or Is hair loss at a young age just the worst fate you can be given? Just slip the death pill in my bowl of Cheerios pls. I’ve been having sex with trans girls, albeit pretty ones who pass as girls, since I can’t slay any 9 or 10 female pieces of ***. FML brahz

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been having sex with trans girls, albeit pretty ones who pass as girls, since I can’t slay all of the cis female pieces of ***. FML brahz

mrw-i-walk-into-a-conference-room-and-find-someone-alone-crying-hysterically-86826.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people with so many flaws (overweight,messed up facial features) feel comfortable putting someone that looks good with hair loss down? Does it make them feel bad that they are uglier than someone with hair loss? Or Is hair loss at a young age just the worst fate you can be given? Just slip the death pill in my bowl of Cheerios pls. I’ve been having sex with trans girls, albeit pretty ones who pass as girls, since I can’t slay any 9 or 10 female pieces of ***. FML brahz
I think its just general envy.

Plus, they get fed up of being told that it looks great on Kelly Slater and the Rock so it should look good on them.

I remember being envious of middle class kids who used to go on vacation. Obviously it wasnt the middle class kids fault for their privilege but it didnt stop me envying. Its the same for balding men envying the handsome - you always envy that which you want but cant have.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudy, it’s better than jacking your beef every night. Also, some are sexy as f***. Just be honest Rudy, they make you hawny.

I appreciate your honesty and there's nothing wrong with liking it, but to me that seems more like you're going against a sexual preference out of desperation, which is really weird.

I know it happens (prison, generally being incel with incel friends) but still.

But considering tranny's make up like a tiny percent of the population how do you even meet them regularly? I'd also guess as it's a very popular "fetish" they probably have enough male options anyway (supply and demand and all that).

You sound like we can add to the troll list.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
One. I meet them on dating sites and there are more than you think.
Two I’m not a troll
Three I prefer girls, but will have sex with trans girls. Actually I like both equally, nvm. Don’t shame me Rudy Rudiger

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're under 30, being bald/balding is the single worst blow to your aesthetics. Even being overweight isn't as much of a hindrance as being a baldy/baldy in training. Also I was under the impression trannies were incredibly shallow and had high standards?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're under 30, being bald/balding is the single worst blow to your aesthetics. Even being overweight isn't as much of a hindrance as being a baldy/baldy in training. Also I was under the impression trannies were incredibly shallow and had high standards?

So you're saying after 30 it will be okay?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're saying after 30 it will be okay?
Most women are fat by then and their standards drop ;)

But in all seriousness - at 32 I would say 4 out of my 7 closest friends are balding so its not that strange.

At 22 only 1 of my friends was balding.