Foreigner with severe alopecia in her thirties

dariam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

First, I want to apologize for my bad english. I am from Europe.

So, I am 31yo now, and I've bien experiencing hair loss and thinning since I had my first periods (at 13). I've suffered from psychological traumas various times, and I am very anxious and sensitive, which doesn't help. But I knew there was a deeper problem.

Finally, I think I found it. It is simple iron and vit. D deficiency. The problem is that I've suffered from anemia for so many years that I'm affraid my treatment won't work (I started yesterday).

Today, I've lost 3/4 of my "ancient" hair and my hair looks like baby hair. I suffer from social anxiety, I fear the hurtful comments because I know it is constant. And at the end, althought I am a strong person, it makes me feel like crap.

I hope my treatment will work because my mental health is sinking.

Thank u for reading this, have a nice day

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

First, I want to apologize for my bad english. I am from Europe.

So, I am 31yo now, and I've bien experiencing hair loss and thinning since I had my first periods (at 13). I've suffered from psychological traumas various times, and I am very anxious and sensitive, which doesn't help. But I knew there was a deeper problem.

Finally, I think I found it. It is simple iron and vit. D deficiency. The problem is that I've suffered from anemia for so many years that I'm affraid my treatment won't work (I started yesterday).

Today, I've lost 3/4 of my "ancient" hair and my hair looks like baby hair. I suffer from social anxiety, I fear the hurtful comments because I know it is constant. And at the end, althought I am a strong person, it makes me feel like crap.

I hope my treatment will work because my mental health is sinking.

Thank u for reading this, have a nice day
It can grow back but sorry to say it can also be permanent as the folicles can die. I had this problem too and never recovered my hair but I also have male pattern baldness so its harder for me to grow it back.

dariam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank for your reply. What do you mean by male pattern ?

So I understand you had the same deficiencies ? What treatment did you take ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank for your reply. What do you mean by male pattern ?

So I understand you had the same deficiencies ? What treatment did you take ?
I ate spinach with vitamin C tons of it for a few days and bam no more hairloss and scalp didnt hurt anymore or the hairs while shampooing. Its something I want to forget.

Diannet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dariam,
Here's something I'm about to try after all my researches through the scientific papers: a hormone/protein called Klotho that reverses aging in both skin and hair! https://www.buckylabs.com/klotho-2/
I just can't wait to get mine and see what happens!

Attachments

• Expression Pattern and Role of Klotho in Human Hair Follicles SMALLER.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 134