For my Hair System Homies -- where can we find you outside of HairLossTalk.com?

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like this site is being neglected... the home page and forum index are broken, some basic features aren't working anymore. The admin hasn't posted for half a year now.

The Hair System forum of HairLossTalk.com has been an invaluable resource for me and I appreciate you guys for all your advice over this journey.

I've been searching for other forums, just in case. I lurk in reddit's 'tressless' but a sizeable chunk seem to hate hair systems.

If this site suddenly crashes one day and bites the dust, where can we find you?

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is another subreddit called /r/hairsystem that Jake Kent made. But it's not as active or informative as hairlosstalk. A lot of the members are his YouTube subscribers who are completely new to hair systems.

There are a few problems I encounter at times here but nothing too serious that a refresh won't work.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No issues with this site.....
Yes, the home page is broken and has been since early last year:

I also tried to upload the image above on the board, and that feature is now broken, too:

I don't know the history about this site or who runs it, but it seems like the site owner(s) are occupied somewhere else. I mean -- the forum index still has the info box about the "upcoming" Kyoto Japan event in 2017. :p

The moderators do a great job of keeping out trolls and spammers, though!

There is another subreddit called /r/hairsystem that Jake Kent made. But it's not as active or informative as hairlosstalk. A lot of the members are his YouTube subscribers who are completely new to hair systems.

There are a few problems I encounter at times here but nothing too serious that a refresh won't work.
Yup, refreshing works sometimes. I think it's a CSS bug.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm just trying to make sure we can keep the conversation going if this forum crashes. I enjoy hearing from the members here, they're very helpful and insightful.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the home page is broken and has been since early last year:

I also tried to upload the image above on the board, and that feature is now broken, too:

I don't know the history about this site or who runs it, but it seems like the site owner(s) are occupied somewhere else. I mean -- the forum index still has the info box about the "upcoming" Kyoto Japan event in 2017. :p

The moderators do a great job of keeping out trolls and spammers, though!

Yup, refreshing works sometimes. I think it's a CSS bug.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm just trying to make sure we can keep the conversation going if this forum crashes. I enjoy hearing from the members here, they're very helpful and insightful.
Not sure how you come upon that problem. We're both here communicating on the forum.

I have recently encountered issues posting a screenshot....

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this forum is pretty great. I joined a few hairloss/ hairpieces forums on Reddit but saw lots of ridiculous advice and Jake Kent's comments everywhere so, to be honest, I trust advice here and my stylist than anywhere else....

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this forum is pretty great. I joined a few hairloss/ hairpieces forums on Reddit but saw lots of ridiculous advice and Jake Kent's comments everywhere so, to be honest, I trust advice here and my stylist than anywhere else....
Yeah, the reddit is... bad. Take the worst from here, and x10.