FOR JACOB!

G

jacob,a few questions, please.

1. do you find equisomin to be effective for maintenance?
2. when dr. yechiel made for you a topical via the formulator, did you have some specific request regarding ingredients or you just mentioned him the purpose of the topical?
3. since dr. yechiel also proposes the following :"The cost of a 2oz bottle Equisomin is $85.00 and we can fortify it with our Nanosome encapsulated caffeine and theophylline for extra $15.00 and we can also add spin-traps (very potent and expensive antioxidants) for another $15.00. ", why do you prefer topical mentioned in point 2.?

Many thanks,
Croat

G

i know, i know, too many questions...but:

4. i've just read your previous answers and realised that you would change your morning topical and try to make a new one that will include all beneficial ingredients from equisomin and your morning topical. how your new topical is going to look like :wink: ? can you share its contents?

Jacob

Reaction score
croat11 said:
jacob,a few questions, please.

1. do you find equisomin to be effective for maintenance?

I would say yes..but I've used other things while using it.

croat11 said:
2. when dr. yechiel made for you a topical via the formulator, did you have some specific request regarding ingredients or you just mentioned him the purpose of the topical?

I did both. At the time I knew I wanted apple peel extract and rooibos extract, and SOD(which I ended up not putting in there). There's a thread at his topical formulations forum where I asked for input on a "minoxidil alternative".

croat11 said:
3. since dr. yechiel also proposes the following :"The cost of a 2oz bottle Equisomin is $85.00 and we can fortify it with our Nanosome encapsulated caffeine and theophylline for extra $15.00 and we can also add spin-traps (very potent and expensive antioxidants) for another $15.00. ", why do you prefer topical mentioned in point 2.?

Many thanks,
Croat

The nanosomal spin traps were not available when I had my product made. Had they been, I might have just gotten the Equisomin mix he's talking about there.

croat11 said:
4. i've just read your previous answers and realised that you would change your morning topical and try to make a new one that will include all beneficial ingredients from equisomin and your morning topical. how your new topical is going to look like ? can you share its contents?

It contains a few ingredients from Equisomin..at the most. My latest one I plan to rotate with my first custom topical. Eventually I'll just use this latest one I just ordered or combine most of the ingredients of both. I may even just get the Equisomin with spin traps, caffeine etc. The reason why I didn't order the beefed up Equisomin now...is because I still have plenty of the regular Equisomin, as well as EquiClear.

The ingredients for the one I just ordered are: Nanosomal spin traps, caffeine, and biotin...and apple peel extract, rooibos extract, MSM and black seed oil

I hope I made sense :?