Folligen Ingredients

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
I checked out the ingredients listing. Anyone know which ingredient is a copper peptide?

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
One more thing, I have blonde hair. Will it definitely turn green, or is that just a small possibility??

Cassin

Reaction score
x5o said:
I checked out the ingredients listing. Anyone know which ingredient is a copper peptide?

Yeah dude, the one that says "copper peptide". :shock:

Item No. 23 - Folligen Solution Therapy Spray
Purified water, aloe vera gel, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), glycerin, polysorbate-20, propylene glycol, allantoin, diazolinydinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Cassin

Reaction score
x5o said:
One more thing, I have blonde hair. Will it definitely turn green, or is that just a small possibility??

They have one for blondes called "Folligen for Blondes" it has "copper tin" instead of "copper peptides".

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Cassin said:
x5o said:

They have one for blondes called "Folligen for Blondes" it has "copper tin" instead of "copper peptides".

I have blonde hair and its not that big of a deal. If you shampoo in the AM then its no convern at all. I rinse my hair a little bit in the sink and its fine. I dont want to use the folligen for blondes because I dont know if the copper tin has the scientific backing like the copper peptides does.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Already checked the ingredients. Double checked them on this site. The section "Whats in it" does not list the same ingredients as you have. What's up?

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin,

Double and triple checked this site and Folligen's site. No listing of ingredients that match what you posted. Did you get that list from the bottle?

G

x5o said:
Cassin,

Double and triple checked this site and Folligen's site. No listing of ingredients that match what you posted. Did you get that list from the bottle?

When you receive the product, the ingredients list is included in the packaging as a sep. sheet.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce,

Cassin was trying to make me look like an idiot with his previous post.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
:2gunsfiring_v1: I'll get you Cassin. Don't mess with me, I just tossed my minoxidil after a ridulous 10 week shed! I am in a baaaaaaaaad mood, real bad!

(Just kidding about gettin' you, I'd really like to gun down that damned caustic Minoxidil.)