Folligen Cream or the lotion??

morphuesX

Reaction score
Hi guys

iam thinking of using folligen, but iam a little confused as to which one i should order..the Cream or the lotion??..can any of the folligen users advise??

Thanx

Cassin

Reaction score
morphuesX said:
Hi guys

iam thinking of using folligen, but iam a little confused as to which one i should order..the Cream or the lotion??..can any of the folligen users advise??

Thanx

I have used both. They have the exact same ingrediants so it really doesn't matter. The only thing I have noticed is the density of the two liquids. The cream is much thinner and more messy.

G

morphuesX said:
Hi guys

Thanx

I have used the spray for years. I prefer it over the two thicker compounds.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
I got the lotion because it said "for use in areas with hair"

I cant use it without wasting half of it in my hair. I guess I'll just have to use it on my hairline. I'm going to order the spray because the literature she sent me stated that you could use the spray with a dropper. Guess thats what I need.

mediatech

Reaction score
VoRteX said:
I got the lotion because it said "for use in areas with hair"

I cant use it without wasting half of it in my hair. I guess I'll just have to use it on my hairline. I'm going to order the spray because the literature she sent me stated that you could use the spray with a dropper. Guess thats what I need.

That's why I keep my hair short ;)

I use a combo of Folligen Spray and Emu oil to make it look like I use Gel.