Follicum Trial Starting Soon In Germany

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunnately for me i get no response from antiandrogen and i used to pop dutasteride like candies without a single sides it 's over for me anyways as i'm ugly af aswell but i'm going for a last try to get back to nw2 if i can using maximum dose of topical min + oral and i'll probably rope in 2 years anyway
in 2 years maybe we will have better opportunity on the horizon

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, major failure a year ago. But they're giving it another go.

Despite the failure, I kinda liked the no-nonsense attitude of these guys where they just admitted that their product didn't work, packed up and left the scene.

Maybe this Coegin company has seen something in the results that Follicum overlooked and that does work, however, far more likely this is a case of a greedy company trying to milk a solution they know doesn't work.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the failure, I kinda liked the no-nonsense attitude of these guys where they just admitted that their product didn't work, packed up and left the scene.

Maybe this Coegin company has seen something in the results that Follicum overlooked and that does work, however, far more likely this is a case of a greedy company trying to milk a solution they know doesn't work.
They aren't going to spend a dime developing it themselves. They are offering to license it out. Either they find some dumb company willing to pay them something for it, or they can count it as an asset on their books lol

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How they can go back and claim a successful trial is beyond me, idk if any other company will be stupid enough to buy the rights to develop it seriously but maybe one of the Sinclairs can try scam people with it