Follica Clinical Trial Data Is Nigh, It Would Seem

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shout out to poster "Pinotq" on the HLC2020 blog for this find

Here is the relevant quote:

"Men of a certain age have been eagerly tracking another Anderson company, Boston-based Follica. Cofounded by Anderson and Cotsarelis at the University of Pennsylvania, the company hopes to combine a medical device and drug to stimulate hair growth. Zohar at PureTech says Follica is getting ready to publish some of the results of its clinical studies and marching toward what it hopes will be eventual approval from the Food and Drug Administration. (PureTech is an investment firm in Boston that helps form ventures such as Follica.)"

Not a lot of new information (obviously), but it is good news that they plan to publish the results.

Also, note the baldness stereotypes apparent in the very first sentence. "Men of a certain age"...yeah, like anywhere from 15-50, but the implication is this just happens to vain old fucks. Unreal.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, note the baldness stereotypes apparent in the very first sentence. "Men of a certain age"...yeah, like anywhere from 15-50, but the implication is this just happens to vain old fucks. Unreal.
Everybody in the modern society thinks like that, I hear women talking on the bus and how they use baldness as a sole indicator of guessing the age of a man.

Girls at my university, when they see a completely bald dude they cringe, no more smiles or other indicators of interest.

Some lecturers at my university said that I look like a 68 year old man who has the same Norwood pattern as me when I'm only 22, f*** this form cancer.

I remember standing in a shop queue and one woman mistakenly said to another woman that I'm her grandson, while her actual grandson was standing behind me, guess what? the other woman was shocked: Wow, this old bald f*** is your grandson!

If anyone says that this is age related thing and not an effect of defective genes again, I WILL f*****g GET INTO RAGE MODE!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shout out to poster "Pinotq" on the HLC2020 blog for this find

Here is the relevant quote:

"Men of a certain age have been eagerly tracking another Anderson company, Boston-based Follica. Cofounded by Anderson and Cotsarelis at the University of Pennsylvania, the company hopes to combine a medical device and drug to stimulate hair growth. Zohar at PureTech says Follica is getting ready to publish some of the results of its clinical studies and marching toward what it hopes will be eventual approval from the Food and Drug Administration. (PureTech is an investment firm in Boston that helps form ventures such as Follica.)"

Not a lot of new information (obviously), but it is good news that they plan to publish the results.

Or us females also.