foam on the face

djthomas85

Reaction score
for anybody out there that wants to know if minoxidil foam will generate facial hair if rubbed into areas of the face, the answer is yes it does, ive grwon significant amounts of facial after puttin left overs from my hair on my face before i go to bed.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Some have reported this as a side effect to some degree, unwanted hair growth in the eyebrows, etc. from applying minoxidil to the scalp normally. I don't think this would be a wise way to achieve facial hair though.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jthomas, your hair looks gorgeous. Why are you here bro?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
jthomas, your hair looks gorgeous. Why are you here bro?

U know I was also wondering why he was on such a rigorous regimen when his hair looks nothing like that of one suffering from the illness known as male pattern baldness. lol.. but I stopped asking these types of questions long ago and simply answer questions now. :)

djthomas85

Reaction score
that picture was exactly a year ago, and a little bit later i noticed my hair beggining to thin on top. I jumped on treatments early with the AC spray shampoo etc, but it continued to get worse and even my temples began to recede(only a little), i then decided to jump on the Big 3 and the rest of the gang of treatments to start getting some of the thickness back. My situation has still got worse but im still quite optimistic as its only been around 6 months on finasteride.

Basically i jumped on the Big 3 very early, i was never going to be in denial as my dad is bald.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Getting to the problem early is the way to go. If you think you are balding you probably are so its good you got into treatments now that you still have a lot of hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
djthomas85 said:
that picture was exactly a year ago, and a little bit later i noticed my hair beggining to thin on top. I jumped on treatments early with the AC spray shampoo etc, but it continued to get worse and even my temples began to recede(only a little), i then decided to jump on the Big 3 and the rest of the gang of treatments to start getting some of the thickness back. My situation has still got worse but im still quite optimistic as its only been around 6 months on finasteride.

Basically i jumped on the Big 3 very early, i was never going to be in denial as my dad is bald.

treating it early is the way to go. I wish I started finasteride a year earlier. I am on Finpecia, but I am planning to switch to Propecia just to get a peace of mind. I think the big 3 will help you recover to 90% of what you had, GL!

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
djthomas85 said:

You definitely have hair like the typical "white guy in college".

My hair closely resembeles that but slightly more receded. I am between a Norwood 1-2 but I too started early. I feel pity for guys I see loosing it. I have an acquaintance starting to loose his perfect norwood 1 juvenile hairline but I dont really want to say too much.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
I got hair on my face too from the foam. But I don't really mind since I can remove them easily with my electric razor.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
djthomas85 said:
for anybody out there that wants to know if minoxidil foam will generate facial hair if rubbed into areas of the face, the answer is yes it does, ive grwon significant amounts of facial after puttin left overs from my hair on my face before i go to bed.

hah thats good news....i've always wanted to grow a beard just for fun...but i can't grow in the connectors (that connect the mustache to the sides).....i will have to give this a go and see what happens

djthomas85

Reaction score
it really is amazing, i dont want a beard, i just wanted stubble, shouldnt be too long now.