Foam on temples only

BABA

Reaction score
My temples are receeding and the right is much worse than the left. I am on finasteride and now have the rogaine foam and it is cake to put on.

My question is how much should i put on the right side. It says half a capfull but that is prolly for a much bigger area. Is just a lil bit going to be good? Should last awile that way to since i am only applying it to the right temple.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
No real definite way to answer your question other then in my opinion you can get away with using less then the recommended amount if all you need to cover is your temples.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a half a capful of rogaine foam on both tempels and on my forehead and i spread it through out my hair line!

Sean68

Reaction score
damn phils hair looks bad there.the landing strip just...no.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
damn phils hair looks bad there.the landing strip just...no.
I think if I were to let myself go bald i would want it to look like Phil Collins that way I could do a Mohawk!

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
realmfg said:
My temples are receeding and the right is much worse than the left. I am on finasteride and now have the rogaine foam and it is cake to put on.

My question is how much should i put on the right side. It says half a capfull but that is prolly for a much bigger area. Is just a lil bit going to be good? Should last awile that way to since i am only applying it to the right temple.

Im wondering about this too...Dont want to put too much on if its not needed....