FLUX DENSITY in LLLT - Is the value 4Jcm-2 correct?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe this Energy "stuff"is getting above your "rank".....
Yes, indeed it is. As it is getting above the ranks of the scientists you cited yourself, who admit that there has no mode of action been found up until now to explain any of the claimed benefits of LLLT.
So, oh smart one, please explain to me what "energy" exactly does to promote hair growth! Thanks!

my studies DID include comments on how "non conclusive" LLLT studies so far are...."inconclusive" to me translates as "not dismissed" - and that satisfies me....what satisfies you?
Of course: Studies with very weak methodology, such as lacking blinding or placebo control at all, are of course inconclusive - but they are still satisfactory to you. I am not surprised.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
benzt you dont need a study you need a magic proof that will grow hair on everybody without the slightest effort. just take a look on and next moment you r nw0.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Gents - this thread did not bring any useful results I was looking for so I am satisfied there is no need to continue.........

Good luck to you all who seek regrowing their hair....

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
On the contrary, I think this thread was useful in reinforcing the importance of adhering to basic scientific study guidelines, whenever anyone with/with out sincere inspiration decides they are going to introduce an alternate form of hair loss treatment and expect that it will proceed unchallenged. We all want new treatment options, but when the science support is absent it is as good as following the notion that everything under the sun will potentially stop our hair loss. First get your ducks in a row before you serve us the golden egg.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
On the contrary, I think this thread was useful in reinforcing the importance of adhering to basic scientific study guidelines, whenever anyone with/with out sincere inspiration decides they are going to introduce an alternate form of hair loss treatment and expect that it will proceed unchallenged. We all want new treatment options, but when the science support is absent it is as good as following the notion that everything under the sun will potentially stop our hair loss. First get your ducks in a row before you serve us the golden egg.

NOT ALLWAYS can Science help - in cases such as this - there is "not enough of political will" as an ambassador of one country told me once - there will be no help either - that is a sad fact of life...
sometimes, just sometimes - we have to rely on our intuition.......I know yuu don't like it, but sometimes it is the ONLY way forward...

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In other words: "No, there is no explanation, you just have to believe!"

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
benjt you are doing circles man. stop doing that.

lllt emits energy which makes the cells release fgf9 in response to heating iradiation. now go read some physics. i am not the expert marketing guy to prove you things.

end.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lllt emits energy which makes the cells release fgf9 in response to heating iradiation.
When you make such a bold statement, especially considering you claim to know something which no scientist researching LLLT has achieved to find out, give a source. Otherwise, it is obviously complete bullsh1t (like most of your posts - you make so many claims and whenever somebody asks you for a source or proof, you run away. Just like in this one as well).
Also, according to that logic an infrared heater should provide regrowth, right? Awesome, let's all buy infrared heaters like the ones for reptile pets! No need for expensive LLLT if heating iradiation releases FGF9 anyway, something which Dr. Cotsarelis has also failed to do. You should totally tell him that you found out how to release FGF9, it would be a breakthrough for him!

So, where is your source? Where do you know from that "LLLT emits energy which makes cells release FGF9?" Because that is indeed a very bold and quite precise statement regarding its effects, a Google search couldn't find any source for that.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
In other words: "No, there is no explanation, you just have to believe!"

WRONG - intuition does not equal "believing" - but this may be too phylosophical for you