Fluridil study in women....................

michael barry

Reaction score
Given the fact that the fluridil showed an over 10 percent increase on average in women's alopecia, Im very suprised that nobody else is impressed by this. It looks like fluridil works.

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good. What i would really like is a study done by another team of scientists because right now every study i saw was done by the Sovak Kucerova team.(actually i think they developed Fluridil)

That being said ,if what i`m doing now fails ,my next topical will be Fluridil.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Michael: Men's AA is much more aggresive then women's, and Interpharma sells the same product for both men and women. What I'm scared of is that the 10 percent success in women will be "equal" to only 2% success in men.

Mumuka: what are you doing now? (if it's ok to ask...)

michael barry

Reaction score
B,

I suppose the only real way to test it for men (other than the obvious getting some university to test it for men) would be to apply it to the beard area and see how impressive a reduction of growth there was at roughly three months or so. I mean, a receptor blocker is a receptor blocker right?

As with spironolactone, the lack of studies and pictures are infuriating in alopecias.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As with spironolactone, the lack of studies and pictures are infuriating in alopecias.

Proctor seems to be of the opinion that topical spironolactone is just as effective as propecia at stopping hairloss.

CCS

Reaction score
blaze said:

Proctor seems to be of the opinion that topical spironolactone is just as effective as propecia at stopping hairloss.

topical RU58841 is stronger than propecia, in balding monkeys. So it is reasonable spironolactone could come close to propecia.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
blaze said:

sure he does...he sells spironolactone products...

Ive asked him Qs about propecia and avodart and he told he wasnt at liberty to answer them...

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
blaze said:

topical RU58841 is stronger than propecia, in balding monkeys. So it is reasonable spironolactone could come close to propecia.

its possible...but lets put it this way...Id never drop propecia for topical spironolactone...hell I wouldn't drop propecia for oral spironolactone even if I didnt get the side effects.