Fluridil reviews...

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
So I'm in my third week of fluridil use. Not change to speak of really, but my scalp feels good and I'm maintaining. I've stopped using dutasteride because of side effects...it kinda sucks because I responded very, very well to dutasteride. I'm talking about serious regrowth. The feeling of growing back lost hair is almost surreal. But that's in the past. I'm hoping that since I responded well to dutasteride, maybe I'll respond well to fluridil (I know that the vehicle used to stop hairloss in dutasteride and Fluridil are different, but hey)

Anyways I was hoping other members would like to post their fluridil experiences here. I've read some good results...but also read many members bashing fluridil claiming that its results were based on weak data, although most of those people had never acutally tried it. Anyways, hope to hear from other fluridil users :)

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
The reason many don't want to try it is the high price coupled to no real data. I am not the type to throw away 150 bucks for 3 months of something that has no stats. Some people say it stops shedding, but many claim no results whatsoever. If it went through clinical trials perhaps I'd be more optimistic.

BTW why no finasteride? Did you get sides on that too?

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, limp dick up the ***, and at 25...its not too fun. Oh and gyno too...I'm gonna need surgery for this.