fluridil and spironolactone...whatelse I can add for my scalp?

AntzMK

Reaction score
Hi, I read alot of post in this forum and I am consider to purchase a spironolactone and fluridil to stop my hair loss from the top of the head(not sure will it work or not) at lease give a try. I was taking the propecia before (about 6 month) I am quitting for almost three weeks already. I am still looking something which can help, I have read alot post about the spironolactone and flurdil which say that can reduct or block the serum from the scalp. I want to ask that is it good enough to use this two product to reduct the hair loss or maintaining the amount of hair? I heard that is the crown is more easiler to regrowth is that truth? Is there anyone have the experience of using the this two product and have a good result? I am seeking some treatment that can work without propecia (I do believe that the propecia is very effective) I hope someone can share their experience with me
beside that, I have hear that the RU58841 is very effective serum, but I dont see much people mention in this forum and I cannot find much information and feedback from this products.
Last question, beside the flurdil and spironolactone. what should I add in to my combo? any shampoo and pill? (instead of pro and dut0
Sorry for so many question, I hope you guys can share your experience with me. no matter is good or not.
Thanks very much